Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? 09:02 - Apr 20 with 1656 viewsKeno

Not sure we have ever really replaced that ChrisMakin for a poster with such a wide range of insightful knowledge, so maybe thats an area we could look to build on

I feel Dolly is slowly coming into own as that rampaging all rounder type but unless somelike like hoppy can step when he away do we need to draft in an understudy?

I think we are close but just need a few tweaks to really kick on

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 09:20 - Apr 20 with 1609 viewshomer_123

There are certainly a few posters that were let go on a free this year that shouldn't have been.

I'd look to re-sign one or two of those - big loss to squad.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 10:01 - Apr 20 with 1562 viewshatch

We need fresh blood that aren’t afraid to dissect a line or to hit a post. With the right attitude they may take a block or get ignored completely.
TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 10:04 - Apr 20 with 1556 viewsTractorFrog

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 09:20 - Apr 20 by homer_123

There are certainly a few posters that were let go on a free this year that shouldn't have been.

I'd look to re-sign one or two of those - big loss to squad.

It worked for Haas.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 11:22 - Apr 20 with 1527 viewsJ2BLUE

About 20 posters need to be released.

Stokie needs to be offered a 25 year contract to come back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 12:38 - Apr 20 with 1445 viewshoppy

I’m waiting to hear if the one year option has been taken up, or if I need to head down the A12 this summer (that’s how it usually works for us old-timers, isn’t it?)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:03 - Apr 20 with 1329 viewsmidastouch

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:09 - Apr 20 with 1311 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 11:22 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

You and nineteen others?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:18 - Apr 20 with 1291 viewsfooters

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 11:22 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Stokie owns a kebab shop now. He's far too busy carving up elephant legs and dipping into the chilli sauce to post on here.

Moose is still in the country but should be considered armed and dangerous.

What a terrible forum transfer window it's been over the last little while. PJH needs to sign on permanently again instead of this 'pay as you post' deal he's on, and the mighty Herbivore needs to be brought back - despite his outrageous opinions on Morrissey.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:22 - Apr 20 with 1279 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:18 - Apr 20 by footers

Stokie owns a kebab shop now. He's far too busy carving up elephant legs and dipping into the chilli sauce to post on here.

Moose is still in the country but should be considered armed and dangerous.

What a terrible forum transfer window it's been over the last little while. PJH needs to sign on permanently again instead of this 'pay as you post' deal he's on, and the mighty Herbivore needs to be brought back - despite his outrageous opinions on Morrissey.

'A kebab shop'.

Or 'Michelin-starred haute cuisine' to Lowestofters.

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:28 - Apr 20 with 1271 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 12:38 - Apr 20 by hoppy

I’m waiting to hear if the one year option has been taken up, or if I need to head down the A12 this summer (that’s how it usually works for us old-timers, isn’t it?)

Of, if it's really bad news, up the A12 to Lowestoft Town FC.

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:34 - Apr 20 with 1262 viewsfooters

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 18:22 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

'A kebab shop'.

Or 'Michelin-starred haute cuisine' to Lowestofters.

Flames Kebabs' Oulton Deal 1 is a thing of beauty, and I won't hear a word against it.

Just cos' you're too snooty for it, don't mean it ain't good, right?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 19:05 - Apr 20 with 1209 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's our left wing that's ok, we need more sensible options on the right....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 19:40 - Apr 20 with 1176 viewsKeno

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 19:05 - Apr 20 by Ewan_Oozami

It's our left wing that's ok, we need more sensible options on the right....

are there any sensible options on the right??

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 1167 viewseireblue

Maybe there are some Arrowers that could step up and take a tentative few posts to freshen things up now and again. DaveU must be getting close to being able to type a full word soon.
TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 20:34 - Apr 20 with 1105 viewsDubtractor

I've been thinking my game has got a bit stale in recent times, and that perhaps a move might be for the benefit of both parties. Not decided on whether to move to another English team, or perhaps to try my chances in one of the European leagues.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 1080 viewsblueislander

I would suggest Harry, but he possibly needs to go on an anger management course otherwise he could face red cards and suspensions.
TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 20:55 - Apr 20 with 1076 viewsPlums

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 20:34 - Apr 20 by Dubtractor

I've been thinking my game has got a bit stale in recent times, and that perhaps a move might be for the benefit of both parties. Not decided on whether to move to another English team, or perhaps to try my chances in one of the European leagues.

Be careful, you can’t put your foot up in Europe

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 1012 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD, so who do we let go and what do we need next season? on 20:53 - Apr 20 by blueislander

I would suggest Harry, but he possibly needs to go on an anger management course otherwise he could face red cards and suspensions.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024