Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? 17:37 - Apr 20 with 3776 viewsunstableblue

I can see Jackson being retained, Piggot given another change or let go, if let go another League One proven striker, then a Premier League youth loan... or one of our youth strikers being given a pathway...

So three players vying for the loan striker or one of the number 10 slots

THEN ALSO a marquee senior striker with Premier League pedigree? an Ashley Barnes? Charlie Austin? Billy Sharp? hell Danny Ings from Villa who's been let go...

That American planning meeting is all about getting the BIG BUCKS ready... wibble wibble

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 2819 viewsJ2BLUE

Ings? Barnes? What?!?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:42 - Apr 20 with 2791 viewsunstableblue

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:39 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Ings? Barnes? What?!?

Ings is obviously not going to happen

But Ashley Barnes has only played 17 games for Burnley and no goals his season... in fact he's probably not good enough for the hight profile signing i'm DEMANDING!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:44 - Apr 20 with 2780 viewscressi

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:42 - Apr 20 by unstableblue

But Ashley Barnes has only played 17 games for Burnley and no goals his season... in fact he's probably not good enough for the hight profile signing i'm DEMANDING!

Piggott keep why
Being a disaster get rid
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:46 - Apr 20 with 2769 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

i never want to see Pigott in a Town shirt again. Absolute waste of time.

Poll: would you rather

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:46 - Apr 20 with 2766 viewschicoazul

Lol

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:54 - Apr 20 with 2721 viewsVeggie

Pukki would be hilarious
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:56 - Apr 20 with 2711 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:42 - Apr 20 by unstableblue

Ashley Barnes isn’t good enough??! Jesus H

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 18:04 - Apr 20 with 2693 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I heard Lacazette, he's out of contract you know.

#ITK

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 18:05 - Apr 20 with 2686 viewsScuzzer

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:46 - Apr 20 by LegendofthePhoenix

Hate to say it but...I agree.

Established 1968

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 18:06 - Apr 20 with 2678 viewsScuzzer

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:56 - Apr 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I think Jesus will stay at Man City.

Established 1968

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 18:23 - Apr 20 with 2629 viewscressi

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 18:06 - Apr 20 by Scuzzer

I think Jesus will stay at Man City.

Origi Liverpool Rondon Everton though he can't run the channels maybe swim it
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 18:27 - Apr 20 with 2617 viewsVeggie

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:46 - Apr 20 by LegendofthePhoenix

But he’s bound to go to a rival and be amazing. Will Keane mk2.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 18:27]
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 19:01 - Apr 20 with 2541 viewsFixed_It

Harsh. It just hasn't worked out for him...too early to write him off totally, although not sure he suits a McKenna team.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 19:06 - Apr 20 with 2522 viewsEwan_Oozami

I wouldn't pepper the squad with that type of signing...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 19:46 - Apr 20 with 2409 viewsWacko

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 19:06 - Apr 20 by Ewan_Oozami

I wouldn't pepper the squad with that type of signing...

As long as we bring someone in who's worth their salt

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 2222 viewsmarchy

Based on 17:00 onwards, we can rest assured that Joe Pigott's always going to have an extremely vocal fan in Joe Pigott.
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 05:03 - Apr 21 with 1967 viewsKropotkin123

...I can see us getting Mahrez. 31 and only played 13 games this season.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 06:47 - Apr 21 with 1880 viewsVeggie

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 05:03 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

...I can see us getting Mahrez. 31 and only played 13 games this season.

Yes I’m sure he’d come to League 1 and take a £100k a week pay cut.
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 06:56 - Apr 21 with 1853 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What world are you living in?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 07:04 - Apr 21 with 1839 viewsVic

Really? I think this is perhaps one of your more unstable posts!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 08:30 - Apr 21 with 1730 viewsElephantintheRoom

I think you’ll find that the meeting in Phoenix is two groups of parasites trying to justify to each other quite why things went wrong to such a spectacular degree. Ashton and O’Leary are skating on fairly thin ice with the three pretend owners. Then, the group have to agree a story - not unlike Johnson and his cabinet as to why they just have to carry on getting the big decisions right.

The subsequent meeting in Ohio will be quite interesting. I doubt Schwarz will be releasing any more cash based on this seasons efforts which must be well above budget.

So I’d hazard a guess that any new strikers will be loans - probably the Will Keane of tomorrow - a Man U discard at the beginning of a downward spiral - or a dramatic upturn à la David Johnson that Town will not be able to keep.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 08:31 - Apr 21 with 1732 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 08:30 - Apr 21 by ElephantintheRoom

I think you’ll find that the meeting in Phoenix is two groups of parasites trying to justify to each other quite why things went wrong to such a spectacular degree. Ashton and O’Leary are skating on fairly thin ice with the three pretend owners. Then, the group have to agree a story - not unlike Johnson and his cabinet as to why they just have to carry on getting the big decisions right.

The subsequent meeting in Ohio will be quite interesting. I doubt Schwarz will be releasing any more cash based on this seasons efforts which must be well above budget.

So I’d hazard a guess that any new strikers will be loans - probably the Will Keane of tomorrow - a Man U discard at the beginning of a downward spiral - or a dramatic upturn à la David Johnson that Town will not be able to keep.

Oh joy!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 08:58 - Apr 21 with 1641 viewsWickets

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 17:56 - Apr 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Amazing ! what you read on here .
Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 09:23 - Apr 21 with 1568 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 08:30 - Apr 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Going fishing again? Hoping to catch a biggun?

Poll: would you rather

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 09:33 - Apr 21 with 1537 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anyone else they may bring in a senior/seasoned Premier League striker? on 09:23 - Apr 21 by LegendofthePhoenix

Going fishing again? Hoping to catch a biggun?

Not fishing, EITR really believes it...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024