Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 19:25 - Apr 20 with 1334 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:27 - Apr 20 with 1299 viewsBlueBadger

If those colours are green and yellow, then yes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:33 - Apr 20 with 1250 viewsNthQldITFC

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:27 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

If those colours are green and yellow, then yes.

That's a touch short-sighted, Badge; it helps us to identify which ones are the w*nkers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:36 - Apr 20 with 1235 viewsBlueBadger

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:33 - Apr 20 by NthQldITFC

That's a touch short-sighted, Badge; it helps us to identify which ones are the w*nkers.

Here's an idle thought - do you reckon the webbing and extra finger enhances or hinders the average Jodrell?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:57 - Apr 20 with 1204 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 19:36 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Here's an idle thought - do you reckon the webbing and extra finger enhances or hinders the average Jodrell?

Might help if you're goalie?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:03 - Apr 20 with 1186 viewsNthQldITFC

I think they, like Kenneth Williams, refer to it as a Barclays up there. They have one stand full of 'em.

I should imagine it would be like being tugged by a seal (not that I have any direct experience of the latter, I hasten to add. Yark! Yark!).

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:13 - Apr 20 with 1152 viewsParky

No
Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:25 - Apr 20 with 1100 viewsBlueBadger

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:03 - Apr 20 by NthQldITFC

I think they, like Kenneth Williams, refer to it as a Barclays up there. They have one stand full of 'em.

I should imagine it would be like being tugged by a seal (not that I have any direct experience of the latter, I hasten to add. Yark! Yark!).

Perhaps Footers could enlighten us. He practically IS one.

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:29 - Apr 20 with 1075 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 1013 viewsIllinoisblue

We can stop looking at Russia on a map too if it makes you feel better.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

[Redacted] on 21:20 - Apr 20 with 949 viewsvictorywilhappen

Should football clubs stop using these colours on 20:57 - Apr 20 by Illinoisblue

We can stop looking at Russia on a map too if it makes you feel better.

[Redacted]
Should football clubs stop using these colours on 22:13 - Apr 20 with 827 viewsIllinoisblue

[Redacted] on 21:20 - Apr 20 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

It was good to be back at PR, I have to say. Magical almost. Although seeing a rather average Wigan about to go up put a dampener on things a bit.

And some lovely waterfront sun and beer this afternoon. Can’t beat it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024