Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? 15:04 - Apr 21 with 1301 viewspointofblue

Switch to a 4-2-3-1 with Donacien moving to right back, Chaplin and Celina to the wings and perhaps Pigott or Norwood coming in to play off Bonne? Or stick to the current formation and perhaps try Donacien at RWB with Baggott returning to central defence?

Do we have any RWBs who have looked good for the U23s?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 15:04]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:12 - Apr 21 with 1253 viewsjayessess

Edwin Agbaje's the RWB for the U23s I believe, but he's only 18 and I've not heard him mentioned as being anywhere near first team ready.

Considering how high Burns plays, we'd probably put Aluko out there and continue with the same shape?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:14 - Apr 21 with 1247 viewsSitfcB

Does anybody care?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:16 - Apr 21 with 1243 viewsFixed_It

McKenna has said that KVY will travel and is fit to play.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:16 - Apr 21 with 1243 viewsPhilTWTD

KVY's fine, according to KMc.
Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:18 - Apr 21 with 1236 viewsfranz_tyson

Doesn't the report say that KVY is ready for a return.

KVY replaces Burns if we stick to the same formation.

Interesting to see that Humphreys has been described as a LB.... and not a midfielder. Would be interesting for him to start as a LWB/LB.
Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:20 - Apr 21 with 1229 viewspointofblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:18 - Apr 21 by franz_tyson

Doesn't the report say that KVY is ready for a return.

KVY replaces Burns if we stick to the same formation.

Interesting to see that Humphreys has been described as a LB.... and not a midfielder. Would be interesting for him to start as a LWB/LB.

Ready to return but not sure if we’d risk starting him after so long out? Maybe on the bench.

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:34 - Apr 21 with 1198 viewsjayessess

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:20 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

Ready to return but not sure if we’d risk starting him after so long out? Maybe on the bench.

KVY hasn't played for a while, but he was only injured for a couple of weeks.

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:35 - Apr 21 with 1195 viewspointofblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:34 - Apr 21 by jayessess

KVY hasn't played for a while, but he was only injured for a couple of weeks.

Oh, has he been playing for the U23s? Missed that if so!

Login to get fewer ads

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:40 - Apr 21 with 1188 viewsjayessess

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:35 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

Oh, has he been playing for the U23s? Missed that if so!

think we've stopped using senior players for the U23s, but he's been training normally and was in a matchday squad at the beginning of March.

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 1171 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:14 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Does anybody care?

Yes, I do. I am a Town fan and would like to see my team win every match, especially a first team league fixture, even if it is a dead rubber at the end of the season.

I would like to see KVY fit and play and do well showing that he is available for us for next season. I would like to see McKenna show some flexibility on the system if the right players are unavailable for the current system.

Much as it is a dead rubber, there is still interest in it. I enjoyed watching Tuesday night. Of course I would have enjoyed it more if we had secured promotion with a point or if we had won the match but I enjoyed watching us play. I noticed we still need to learn to close out matches and I probably enjoyed Will Keane's performance more because his goals made little difference to our long term future.

Anyway, if you don't care, feel free to not bother telling us that you don't!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 16:05 - Apr 21 with 1135 viewsSitfcB

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:56 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, I do. I am a Town fan and would like to see my team win every match, especially a first team league fixture, even if it is a dead rubber at the end of the season.

I would like to see KVY fit and play and do well showing that he is available for us for next season. I would like to see McKenna show some flexibility on the system if the right players are unavailable for the current system.

Much as it is a dead rubber, there is still interest in it. I enjoyed watching Tuesday night. Of course I would have enjoyed it more if we had secured promotion with a point or if we had won the match but I enjoyed watching us play. I noticed we still need to learn to close out matches and I probably enjoyed Will Keane's performance more because his goals made little difference to our long term future.

Anyway, if you don't care, feel free to not bother telling us that you don't!

TL;DR

COYB

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 16:07 - Apr 21 with 1133 viewspointofblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 16:05 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

TL;DR

Sod off if you can’t be civil?

(Short enough for you? )
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 16:08]

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 18:20 - Apr 21 with 1029 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 16:05 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

TL;DR

Thanks for taking the time to continue to reply on something you don't care about.

EDIT: In fact, as the season being over means you are no longer interested in Town, perhaps you should give TWTD a break until August.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 18:22]

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 18:33 - Apr 21 with 998 viewswkj

I have a feeling that Donacien wouldn't do too bad in RM with KVY behind him. Certainly nothing to lose either way

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:11 - Apr 21 with 969 viewsSitfcB

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 18:20 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Thanks for taking the time to continue to reply on something you don't care about.

EDIT: In fact, as the season being over means you are no longer interested in Town, perhaps you should give TWTD a break until August.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 18:22]

Why so serious.

COYB

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:15 - Apr 21 with 960 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:11 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Why so serious.

tl dr

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:26 - Apr 21 with 940 viewsSitfcB

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:15 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

tl dr

Ok.

COYB

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:42 - Apr 21 with 915 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 15:16 - Apr 21 by PhilTWTD

KVY's fine, according to KMc.

Is he up to playing a full 90 minutes?

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:53 - Apr 21 with 884 viewsParky

Agbaje?
Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 22:18 - Apr 21 with 775 viewsBlueBadger

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 19:26 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Ok.

Sitters, you're better than this piss-weak Blueas tribute sh1t. You're basically trying to be a tribute act to a Chico tribute act.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 22:28 - Apr 21 with 751 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 22:18 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

Sitters, you're better than this piss-weak Blueas tribute sh1t. You're basically trying to be a tribute act to a Chico tribute act.

Is he really any better?

He even downvoted the post he said was too long for him to bother reading!

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 22:43 - Apr 21 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

Burns and KVY could miss Saturday; how will we cover the RB/RWB position? on 22:28 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is he really any better?

He even downvoted the post he said was too long for him to bother reading!

In all fairness, I can see how a few words might be hard to a man who struggles to hold on to his shoes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024