Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? 10:28 - Apr 22 with 1288 viewssolomon

Seems to be everywhere, snaking it’s way on roads into , through , around and out of town.

Yes, I’m bored and have little else to occupy my time today.
Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 10:32 - Apr 22 with 1258 viewsjeera

That's Illers, he's on a rare home visit.

It's been a while since he's had a custard filled doughnut and he's forgotten the knack.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 11:13 - Apr 22 with 1196 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 10:32 - Apr 22 by jeera

That's Illers, he's on a rare home visit.

It's been a while since he's had a custard filled doughnut and he's forgotten the knack.

Here and making the town moist, or something. I actually have no idea what the OP is talking about - is this road markings?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 11:19 - Apr 22 with 1165 viewsLord_Lucan

I feel your pain.

Up to recently I used to work Saturdays but did little work as there was little to do - being a wholesaler of goods no one is really open for business on a Saturday so I did nothing.

Then I had a brainwave and decided to come into the office a day earlier than usual (Tuesday) and have Saturdays off. This I thought would increase my productivity by 20%

The problem is though, my brain hasn't adapted to this yet and assumes today is Saturday - hence I'm wasting valuable time on here talking sh1t.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 11:31 - Apr 22 with 1133 viewssolomon

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 11:19 - Apr 22 by Lord_Lucan

I feel your pain.

Up to recently I used to work Saturdays but did little work as there was little to do - being a wholesaler of goods no one is really open for business on a Saturday so I did nothing.

Then I had a brainwave and decided to come into the office a day earlier than usual (Tuesday) and have Saturdays off. This I thought would increase my productivity by 20%

The problem is though, my brain hasn't adapted to this yet and assumes today is Saturday - hence I'm wasting valuable time on here talking sh1t.

I know no other life….
Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 11:38 - Apr 22 with 1115 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I haven't seen said yellow dribbles. Could it be the sort of markings they use for marathon runners to follow?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 12:31 - Apr 22 with 1018 viewssolomon

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 11:38 - Apr 22 by Tangledupin_Blue

I haven't seen said yellow dribbles. Could it be the sort of markings they use for marathon runners to follow?

No it’s a spillage and it’s on so many different roads it’s just a bit weird.
Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 14:50 - Apr 22 with 844 viewsBLUEBEAT

Digby Octopus Jizz

Poll: W or W

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 740 viewshoppy

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 12:31 - Apr 22 by solomon

No it’s a spillage and it’s on so many different roads it’s just a bit weird.

Is it where they've gone from pothole to pothole to put the yellow circles around them, but because there's so many of them, they've just let the brush run with paint over the side of the can to get to the next?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 18:43 - Apr 22 with 667 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 17:21 - Apr 22 by hoppy

Is it where they've gone from pothole to pothole to put the yellow circles around them, but because there's so many of them, they've just let the brush run with paint over the side of the can to get to the next?

It's a Jackson Pollock wannabe, who can only afford yellow paint...
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 18:44]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 19:06 - Apr 22 with 640 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 17:21 - Apr 22 by hoppy

They put a beautiful one of those rings rounf a pothole my part of the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle, but what they painted it on was mud.

The ring disappeared two days later when it rained and the pothole is still there.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 621 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 18:43 - Apr 22 by Ewan_Oozami

It's a Jackson Pollock wannabe, who can only afford yellow paint...
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 18:44]

Get a drone up and you will be able to see this next Banksy in its full glory.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 19:17 - Apr 22 with 612 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone else noticing the yellow dribble line in and around town? on 19:06 - Apr 22 by GeoffSentence

They put a beautiful one of those rings rounf a pothole my part of the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle, but what they painted it on was mud.

The ring disappeared two days later when it rained and the pothole is still there.

They seem to have a policy of putting yellow markings around them and then ignoring them. Plenty round here been marked up for a long time.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024