Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t 19:21 - Apr 22 with 1000 viewsElderGrizzly

Plenty of time on his hands in the office it appears

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:27 - Apr 22 with 954 viewsgtsb1966

On a slightly different note I had the displeasure to be sitting in a vehicle for three hours and listening to talk radio for the first time today. Jeremy Kyle etc ffs. They should just call it Conservative radio.
[Post edited 22 Apr 19:29]

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 890 viewsmarchy

Hiding under their desks I should wager.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 890 viewsHARRY10

Whereas across the EU the cam[aign entitled “Playing my Part” is encouraging folk to work from home (where they can), thus cutting down on fossil fuel consumption and pollution

It also means workers are freed from long commutes, adding ynpaid hours to every working day. There rolling out hi speed internet is a priority, where in the UK continueing with the already obselete HS2 is draining money from the exchequer - ot is hoped to be up and running by 2040, when we have to assume that nothing will have changed re technology.

What lies beneath this absurdities idiot action, is the thought that employees not at their desk are skiving, and employees are no more than units of production.

This nonsense is no more than an attempt to benefit commercial property owners - I wonder what indirect link he has through property funds

The country is sadly sliding ever further backwards as the rest of the world forges ahead.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:56 - Apr 22 with 855 viewsronnyd

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:43 - Apr 22 by HARRY10

Whereas across the EU the cam[aign entitled “Playing my Part” is encouraging folk to work from home (where they can), thus cutting down on fossil fuel consumption and pollution

It also means workers are freed from long commutes, adding ynpaid hours to every working day. There rolling out hi speed internet is a priority, where in the UK continueing with the already obselete HS2 is draining money from the exchequer - ot is hoped to be up and running by 2040, when we have to assume that nothing will have changed re technology.

What lies beneath this absurdities idiot action, is the thought that employees not at their desk are skiving, and employees are no more than units of production.

This nonsense is no more than an attempt to benefit commercial property owners - I wonder what indirect link he has through property funds

The country is sadly sliding ever further backwards as the rest of the world forges ahead.

Isn't it also to curb the EU's dependence on Russian oil and gas?
Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:58 - Apr 22 with 856 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I'm not completely sure I approve of my taxes being spent on this "joke".

Oh and it's a waste of paper too.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 838 viewsHARRY10

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:56 - Apr 22 by ronnyd

Isn't it also to curb the EU's dependence on Russian oil and gas?

yep
Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 840 viewsMattinLondon

Maybe he should be left a similar note when his not in the House of Commons or in his constituency representing local people.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 20:05 - Apr 22 with 821 viewsElderGrizzly

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 19:58 - Apr 22 by You_Bloo_Right

I'm not completely sure I approve of my taxes being spent on this "joke".

Oh and it's a waste of paper too.

Not very efficient is it from the Head of Government Efficiency
Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 20:14 - Apr 22 with 793 viewsHARRY10

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 20:05 - Apr 22 by ElderGrizzly

Not very efficient is it from the Head of Government Efficiency

That is just a meaningless post invented for the stick insect, after he was sacked after the Owen Paterson MP cock up.

his incompetence is only matched by his stupidity, as

"But on the wider point of how MPs are held accountable by their constituents, he said the ballot box was not the best place for voters to pass judgement"
He lacks the basic warmth and depth. (n/t) on 21:09 - Apr 22 with 685 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Saturday music poll: Suffolk's greatest musical export
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 363 viewsFelstow1978

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rees-mogg-s-defender-wore-nazi-uniform-dfmmqp

Shurely some mishtake, m'lud?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Jacob Rees-Mogg is a tw@t on 17:31 - Apr 23 with 313 viewspointofblue

“A source close to Mr Rees-Mogg confirmed the note, which has been widely shared on social media, was genuine.
The note, which was signed off by the Cabinet Office minister "with every good wish", was left in a "completely empty" office, the source said.
The source added that it was "very important for the taxpayer and British public that government is working properly and the estate is well used".”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61202152

Does the source see the irony in the last statement?

Poll: Would you be happy with Anthony Barry as the new Town manager?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022