Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary 15:42 - Apr 23 with 1241 viewsIllinoisblue

But he’s spot on with his criticism of Thompson. Just doesn’t do enough.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 1218 viewsDubtractor

He's decent defensively, but with the formation we have he simply has to be more positive in the final 3rd. He checks back almost without thinking every bloody time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:11 - Apr 23 with 1062 viewsJDB23

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 15:44 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

He's decent defensively, but with the formation we have he simply has to be more positive in the final 3rd. He checks back almost without thinking every bloody time.

He's solid defensively but not good enough to make up for his lack of ability in the opposition half. His throw ins are also excruciatingly slow, takes about 40 seconds every time.
Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:20 - Apr 23 with 1023 viewsLeoMuff

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:11 - Apr 23 by JDB23

He's solid defensively but not good enough to make up for his lack of ability in the opposition half. His throw ins are also excruciatingly slow, takes about 40 seconds every time.

Weirdly I have thought his throw ins are very good, not watching today mind and still doesn’t make up for how ineffective he is going foward

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:21 - Apr 23 with 1003 viewsFrimleyBlue

Probem with him seems to be he's terrible going forwards
his first thought is stop, bring the ball back

then defending, he loves to let a cross in

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:45 - Apr 23 with 899 viewswkj

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:20 - Apr 23 by LeoMuff

Weirdly I have thought his throw ins are very good, not watching today mind and still doesn’t make up for how ineffective he is going foward

Mathie was rarely ineffective going foward.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 16:56 - Apr 23 with 857 viewsbrazil1981

Sorry don’t think he’s that brilliant defensively either, been a few goals against recently where he could have done better, including Wigan’s equaliser the other night! Not a fan I’m afraid!
Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 810 viewsWickets

Go back and watch Wigan's second goal as Thompson makes a half hearted attempt to stop the cross coming in just terrible defending . Sorry but that is not solid defending .
Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 17:11 - Apr 23 with 797 views3_5_2

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 15:44 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

Totally agree.

He has been like that since he arrived and all it needs is for him to be more positive on the ball.

I’m surprised KMac hasn’t changed this with him (unless he wants to play that way which would make no sense at all)

Get rid.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 17:54 - Apr 23 with 729 viewshappybeingblue

worrying that he is 1 of the 2 players macca has signed all be it on loan or was it ashton who signed them :)
Not usually a fan of Mathie on commentary on 19:55 - Apr 23 with 617 viewsJamestownPrince

He would not attempt to beat the right back again today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024