Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant 16:55 - Apr 23 with 508 viewsDubtractor

But has been another very clear demonstration of our lack of quality up front hasn't it?

Pigott was awful, Norwood has occasional decent moments but is really untidy.

Stating the obvious, but getting at least one, but probably two quality strikers has got to be the priority in the Summer.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 455 viewspointofblue

Sometimes you have to win 1-0. What’s happened to our defence of late? We could rely on that but, recently, we’ve been failing to score and leak goals.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 439 viewsStrimmer

Going purely off comments on here and Twitter, that’s the message I’ve been hearing today. Quite a lot of pressure on ‘the window’ to make some astute signings upfront. We knew that of course

Poll: Was it a punch?

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 404 viewsJDB23

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 16:58 - Apr 23 by Strimmer

Going purely off comments on here and Twitter, that’s the message I’ve been hearing today. Quite a lot of pressure on ‘the window’ to make some astute signings upfront. We knew that of course

Is that not a bit worrying though? That we’re putting everything on getting a couple signings right in the summer. We have players who at some point or another have banged goals in in this division yet in half a season we haven’t found a single formula to get us working up front.

Clearly a pre-season will help but we’ve also had plenty of time on the training ground and it’s not really coming off.
Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 385 viewsStrimmer

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:02 - Apr 23 by JDB23

Is that not a bit worrying though? That we’re putting everything on getting a couple signings right in the summer. We have players who at some point or another have banged goals in in this division yet in half a season we haven’t found a single formula to get us working up front.

Clearly a pre-season will help but we’ve also had plenty of time on the training ground and it’s not really coming off.

Yeah I suppose it is a bit really. It’s definitely more than ‘tweaks’ to get where we need to be. Major surgery in fact, which is inherently risky.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:05 - Apr 23 with 376 viewspointofblue

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:04 - Apr 23 by Strimmer

Yeah I suppose it is a bit really. It’s definitely more than ‘tweaks’ to get where we need to be. Major surgery in fact, which is inherently risky.

And it’s farcical. This squad should not need major surgery to be a real force in this division and yet…

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 339 viewsurbanblue

Win, lose or draw today was always irrelevant on 17:02 - Apr 23 by JDB23

There was a formula starting to work with Jackson on fire. I'm sure KmC and the management team knows what's needed and the summer will see further pieces of the jigsaw in place.

Chill ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024