Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? 17:09 - Apr 23 with 970 views3_5_2

Whatever the reason, that is an awful stat

KMac has to change more than just one or two players.

I can see 6 in at least

There is just a mental fragility to us, even with all the changes we have made to the squad.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:12 - Apr 23 with 951 viewsjayessess

Not pointing fingers but... had we dropped any points at all from a winning position under McKenna until Edmundson rolled his ankle?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:15 - Apr 23 with 921 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:12 - Apr 23 by jayessess

Not pointing fingers but... had we dropped any points at all from a winning position under McKenna until Edmundson rolled his ankle?

Indeed, whether or not that is the case, we need characters who will lead and organise on the pitch. We rely on Morsy and Edmondson too much for that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:19 - Apr 23 with 892 views3_5_2

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:12 - Apr 23 by jayessess

No idea as Burgess has played well but there is a shortage of “winners” it seems

We have to buck our ideas up and learn how to kill teams off.

Alex Mathie called it, the goal was coming and it did. Again

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 875 viewspointofblue

No, we’ve only lost points from winning positions under McKenna since he’s been injured.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:40 - Apr 23 with 830 views3_5_2

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:22 - Apr 23 by pointofblue

No, we’ve only lost points from winning positions under McKenna since he’s been injured.

Wow. I don’t pretend to understand why that is other than perhaps what the fridge brings in terms of rollicking players, talking etc. maybe he he is a strong voice in the team / dressing room

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 805 viewspointofblue

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:40 - Apr 23 by 3_5_2

Wow. I don’t pretend to understand why that is other than perhaps what the fridge brings in terms of rollicking players, talking etc. maybe he he is a strong voice in the team / dressing room

Interestingly, the same can be said of Evans and Jackson. Before the three of them picked up season ending injuries we hadn’t dropped a point from winning positions under McKenna. He took over for the Wycombe match on 29th December; we didn’t drop any points from a winning position until 19th March. Since then we’ve dropped eight (Oxford, Shrewsbury, Wigan and Crewe).

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:55 - Apr 23 with 779 viewsjayessess

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:45 - Apr 23 by pointofblue

Interestingly, the same can be said of Evans and Jackson. Before the three of them picked up season ending injuries we hadn’t dropped a point from winning positions under McKenna. He took over for the Wycombe match on 29th December; we didn’t drop any points from a winning position until 19th March. Since then we’ve dropped eight (Oxford, Shrewsbury, Wigan and Crewe).

Although neither had been ever presents in that period.
I think Edmundson as a ball player helps you keep controlled possession, even when the opposition push up a bit to chase the game. He's just a little bit more composed. We're also noticeably less organised at set pieces I'd say.

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:59 - Apr 23 with 760 viewsFrimleyBlue

Well it's near enough fact that Burgess cost us 4 points. so that's 2 of the leads.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:59 - Apr 23 with 764 viewspointofblue

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:55 - Apr 23 by jayessess

Although neither had been ever presents in that period.
I think Edmundson as a ball player helps you keep controlled possession, even when the opposition push up a bit to chase the game. He's just a little bit more composed. We're also noticeably less organised at set pieces I'd say.

I suppose his presence also means the opposition have to keep an eye on all three of our centre backs. As it is they can focus more on just the two, and almost disregard the left side into the bargain as an attacking threat.

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:03 - Apr 23 with 759 viewsjayessess

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 17:59 - Apr 23 by FrimleyBlue

Well it's near enough fact that Burgess cost us 4 points. so that's 2 of the leads.

If we're being harsh, it's Burgess' hasty clearance that sees the ball drop to Lowery too...

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:15 - Apr 23 with 709 viewsDJR

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:03 - Apr 23 by jayessess

If we're being harsh, it's Burgess' hasty clearance that sees the ball drop to Lowery too...

But the midfield were nowhere when Woolfy cleared the ball.
What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:16 - Apr 23 with 699 viewspointofblue

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:15 - Apr 23 by DJR

But the midfield were nowhere when Woolfy cleared the ball.

Which is a reoccurring theme and might be something McKenna is referring to when he criticises our defending as a team.

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:28 - Apr 23 with 650 viewsFrimleyBlue

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:16 - Apr 23 by pointofblue

Which is a reoccurring theme and might be something McKenna is referring to when he criticises our defending as a team.

I missed their goal, was Bakinson still on? one of the things i've noticed with him lately is his stamina seems to go after 60 minutes.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:59 - Apr 23 with 589 viewspointofblue

What’s that now? 30 points lost from winning positions? on 18:28 - Apr 23 by FrimleyBlue

I missed their goal, was Bakinson still on? one of the things i've noticed with him lately is his stamina seems to go after 60 minutes.

KVY, Pigott and Chaplin were subbed today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024