Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 20:29 - Apr 23 with 2131 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 20:57 - Apr 23 with 2075 viewsElderGrizzly

Yet there is a chance he won’t be Newcastle manager next season, as the owners look for more of a ‘name’ to attract bigger players.

I think he’ll last next season, but then will be moved on
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 21:15 - Apr 23 with 2014 viewstextbackup

Remember when everyone made up a rivalry with Bournemouth and hated EH when we finished 6th in the championship

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 21:51 - Apr 23 with 1943 viewsgiant_stow

Sickening innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 22:34 - Apr 23 with 1897 viewsMattinLondon

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 21:15 - Apr 23 by textbackup

Remember when everyone made up a rivalry with Bournemouth and hated EH when we finished 6th in the championship

I always found the dislike or obsession with Bournemouth a bit cringey. The same can be sad about Derby.
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 22:37 - Apr 23 with 1892 viewsPinewoodblue

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 21:51 - Apr 23 by giant_stow

Sickening innit.

Not as sickening as the prospect of Luton, or even Millwall, being in the Premier League next season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 22:48 - Apr 23 with 1883 viewsgiant_stow

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 22:37 - Apr 23 by Pinewoodblue

Not as sickening as the prospect of Luton, or even Millwall, being in the Premier League next season.

Must admit I'd neglected the championship table, but.... indeed

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 06:45 - Apr 24 with 1742 viewstextbackup

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 22:34 - Apr 23 by MattinLondon

I always found the dislike or obsession with Bournemouth a bit cringey. The same can be sad about Derby.

Was just jealousy. Those saying it wasn’t are lying

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 07:00 - Apr 24 with 1728 viewstivo

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 21:15 - Apr 23 by textbackup

no
Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 07:16 - Apr 24 with 1710 viewsdissboy2

who was it who was all loved up with the cherries till he flounced away from here?
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 09:12 - Apr 24 with 1601 viewsGuthrum

He is on a fair way to answering critics (including myself) who thought he was only capable of succeeding at Bournemouth.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 16:13 - Apr 24 with 1454 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 07:16 - Apr 24 by dissboy2

who was it who was all loved up with the cherries till he flounced away from here?

Bully/sparks

His drop in profile on here then complete disappearance directly correlates to the relative performances of Ipswich and Bournemouth.
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 17:13 - Apr 24 with 1411 viewsJ2BLUE

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 09:12 - Apr 24 by Guthrum

He is on a fair way to answering critics (including myself) who thought he was only capable of succeeding at Bournemouth.

Is he? I'm not so sure. They've bought their way out of relegation and been playing with freedom for weeks now.

I'm very interested to see how he does next season with a bigger name squad and the expectation (from their fans) that they'll be top 6.

Jury well and truly out for me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 18:07 - Apr 24 with 1392 viewscressi

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 17:13 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

Is he? I'm not so sure. They've bought their way out of relegation and been playing with freedom for weeks now.

I'm very interested to see how he does next season with a bigger name squad and the expectation (from their fans) that they'll be top 6.

Jury well and truly out for me.

At the end of the day has done a marvelous job got players in,during January praise where due and beat the sc*m 3 -0
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 1378 viewsBlueNomad

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 18:07 - Apr 24 by cressi

At the end of the day has done a marvelous job got players in,during January praise where due and beat the sc*m 3 -0

And January is always a “bad” window.
Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 18:16 - Apr 24 with 1379 viewsSwansea_Blue

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 18:07 - Apr 24 by cressi

Yep, I don’t think you can argue with 2nd best points tally in 2022. If that’s true, it’s an incredible stat for a team that was in real trouble and looked dead and buried. Especially when you consider you’ve got the likes of Man C thumping teams regularly. It’s probably on a par with Leicester’s rejuvenation under Ranieri.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 18:25 - Apr 24 with 1362 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 20:57 - Apr 23 by ElderGrizzly

Yet there is a chance he won’t be Newcastle manager next season, as the owners look for more of a ‘name’ to attract bigger players.

I think he’ll last next season, but then will be moved on

There’s only a chance he won’t be Newcastles manager next season if you believe made up nonsense

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Eddie Howe. He's doing alright. on 19:13 - Apr 24 with 1323 viewswkj

Derby reportedly scuppered a lot of our transfer dealings (well, that was the excuse for Evans/Clegg negotiating deals). Also, being told we should idolise them by some not so dearly departed prize pr1cks on here took a bit of a toll.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024