Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read 22:32 - Apr 24 with 3182 viewstextbackup

wonder if he'd fancy another go down here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 2617 viewssoclopath

Bad influence 100%.
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:38 - Apr 24 with 2621 viewsdavblue

Would Frimley bring him back? That’s the only opinion I respect on here these days.
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:40 - Apr 24 with 2601 viewsjeera

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:37 - Apr 24 by soclopath

Bad influence 100%.

?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:42 - Apr 24 with 2589 viewsEireannach_gorm

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:37 - Apr 24 by soclopath

Bad influence 100%.

??
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:44 - Apr 24 with 2588 viewsjudespiveyg

I think most would have him back in an instant. So, so good to watch. Could be the striker to bring Mckenna's system together as well.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:48 - Apr 24 with 2551 viewsfooters

Bad influence 100%.

???

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:50 - Apr 24 with 2559 viewsdavblue

There’s an interesting tweet from one of the Oxford Analytics Twitter handles on out of contract players from the Championship this summer.

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:50 - Apr 24 with 2530 viewsmutters

Bad influence 100%.

In what way?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:50 - Apr 24 with 2532 viewsGarv

I don't see why he would.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:55 - Apr 24 with 2502 viewstextbackup

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:50 - Apr 24 by davblue

There’s an interesting tweet from one of the Oxford Analytics Twitter handles on out of contract players from the Championship this summer.

thats where i read it, wasnt sure how spot on they were tho

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:56 - Apr 24 with 2500 viewstextbackup

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:50 - Apr 24 by Garv

I don't see why he would.

chance to play alongside norwood?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:08 - Apr 24 with 2455 viewsjeera

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:56 - Apr 24 by textbackup

chance to play alongside norwood?

That's so irresistible it must be practically in the bag.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:12 - Apr 24 with 2447 viewshoppy

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 22:50 - Apr 24 by davblue

Grant Ward of Blackpool…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:31 - Apr 24 with 2390 viewsSmithy

are we still looking at out of contract players?? the days of Marcus Evans are now thankfully gone

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:33 - Apr 24 with 2380 viewsmarchy

Bad influence 100%.

Yeah, Mick was notoriously a massive fan of bad influences.
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:35 - Apr 24 with 2358 viewsjayessess

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:31 - Apr 24 by Smithy

are we still looking at out of contract players?? the days of Marcus Evans are now thankfully gone

We signed 5 out of contract players last Summer I believe - Aluko, Carroll, Pigott, Evans and Edwards.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:36 - Apr 24 with 2337 viewsSmithy

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:35 - Apr 24 by jayessess

We signed 5 out of contract players last Summer I believe - Aluko, Carroll, Pigott, Evans and Edwards.

fair point

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 23:39 - Apr 24 with 2320 viewsjayessess

Bad influence 100%.

if driving Sheffield United to the Premier League is being a "bad influence" then we should sign more bad'uns

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 00:49 - Apr 25 with 2218 viewsBondiBlue

Would he move down here this time though? Perhaps the club could buy him a driverless tesla so he doesn't wreck his knees braking.

Poll: Which would you accept?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 05:44 - Apr 25 with 2092 viewsVeggie

Yep he really fits the criteria set out by the new recruitment setup. Young, athletic, pacy. Let’s get him in.
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 06:23 - Apr 25 with 2051 viewsSwailsey

Bad influence 100%.

Come on then. Explain.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 08:00 - Apr 25 with 1853 viewsTangledupin_Blue

He'll be 35 in November so, regrettably, I would say 'no'. We need to bring in players who will get us to the Championship then keep us there.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 08:02 - Apr 25 with 1838 viewsElephantintheRoom

I don’t think his hamstrings fancy the 300 mile daily commute

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 08:25 - Apr 25 with 1761 viewsParky

No thanks en
mcgoldrick out of contract in the summer i think i've just read on 10:10 - Apr 25 with 1572 viewsstrikalite

I wonder if he has his ITFC sick note still in his drawer..

Harsh I know...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024