Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs 12:52 - Apr 25 with 1714 viewstractorboy1978

The ladies team collapse has been completely unacceptable and surely promotion is the only acceptable outcome next season?
So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 13:08 - Apr 25 with 1634 viewsitfc_bucks

The problem with this forum is always that it's so hard to spot what's sincere and what's absolute sh*te.
So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 13:15 - Apr 25 with 1598 viewsDyland

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 13:08 - Apr 25 by itfc_bucks

The problem with this forum is always that it's so hard to spot what's sincere and what's absolute sh*te.

It's usually quite easy tbh :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 13:47 - Apr 25 with 1472 viewsIllinoisblue

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 13:15 - Apr 25 by Dyland

It's usually quite easy tbh :)

Yes there are usually some obvious clues

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 14:13 - Apr 25 with 1386 viewsEwan_Oozami

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 13:08 - Apr 25 by itfc_bucks

I know, especially with that Keno.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 17:19 - Apr 25 with 1176 viewsFrimleyBlue

You'd think if the ambition is to go up the leagues, then yes Sheehan will have to do better than this season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 21:03 - Apr 25 with 1007 viewsVeggie

This thread about the ladies’ team isn’t as popular as the one about the men’s.
So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 21:11 - Apr 25 with 989 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 17:19 - Apr 25 by FrimleyBlue

You'd think if the ambition is to go up the leagues, then yes Sheehan will have to do better than this season.

Do you have personal targets for next season or are you satisfied with your performance?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 21:17 - Apr 25 with 964 viewsFrimleyBlue

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 21:11 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you have personal targets for next season or are you satisfied with your performance?

I'd like to get down to PR next season. Sons got a bit of love for town despite being more of an f1 fan. But as he's started using 'we' when talking about town, it makes a visit a target for next season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 21:23 - Apr 25 with 948 viewsKeno

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 14:13 - Apr 25 by Ewan_Oozami

I know, especially with that Keno.....

What??

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 22:13 - Apr 25 with 866 viewsEwan_Oozami

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 21:23 - Apr 25 by Keno

What??

Just my intervention for ironic comedic effect, possibly didn't quite pull it off though! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 07:03 - Apr 26 with 739 viewsKeno

So 12 months for Ashton and Joe Sheehan to save their jobs on 22:13 - Apr 25 by Ewan_Oozami

Just my intervention for ironic comedic effect, possibly didn't quite pull it off though! :-)

Hehe!! It was late, I may have missed that one

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024