Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. 17:42 - Apr 25 with 418199 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/25/evidence-ukraine-women-raped-befor

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-turned-a-bucha-building-into-an-execution-si
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:47 - Jul 14 with 5753 viewsEireannach_gorm

.... meanwhile the Russians just bomb anything they can hit.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 21:03 - Jul 14 with 5678 viewsEireannach_gorm

Russians are taking their time over denying this one. Must have been the Ukrainians bombing themselves again or actors or martians or the child was a Nazi or some other b0ll0x.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62163071
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 21:56 - Jul 14 with 5658 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 00:06 - Jul 15 with 5623 viewsChurchman

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 21:03 - Jul 14 by Eireannach_gorm

Russians are taking their time over denying this one. Must have been the Ukrainians bombing themselves again or actors or martians or the child was a Nazi or some other b0ll0x.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62163071

The greater the outrage and horror, the better the outcome in Putin’s demented mind. If you view your opposition as weak, which he does, then the faster they’ll come to heel to avoid more.

For domestic consumption, mates like China and India, the blame lies with Ukraine. For faint hearts like Germany where many in the east support Russia, they’ll keep raising the question of whether it’s worth it - especially when the weather gets colder and there’s no power.

He’s a typical totalitarian madman
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 13:05 - Jul 15 with 5528 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:18 - Jul 15 with 5481 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/child-pens-heartbreaking-plea-to-mom-killed-in-rus
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:21 - Jul 15 with 5481 viewsblueasfook

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:18 - Jul 15 by Eireannach_gorm

https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/child-pens-heartbreaking-plea-to-mom-killed-in-rus

Why do you keep bring this thread back? We are all capable of reading news items about the Ukraine war for ourselves, thanks.

I am sick of seeing this come back up.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:48 - Jul 15 with 5474 viewsStokieBlue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:21 - Jul 15 by blueasfook

Why do you keep bring this thread back? We are all capable of reading news items about the Ukraine war for ourselves, thanks.

Nobody is making you read it and it's a far better thread than the awful one you posted at the start of the conflict.

I'd be keeping a low profile on the subject of the Ukraine if I were you given in many minds I suspect you'll forever be linked to that post when the subject is discussed.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:59 - Jul 15 with 5464 viewsEireannach_gorm

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2022/07/germany-energy-crisis-no-reaso
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:07 - Jul 15 with 5463 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:21 - Jul 15 by blueasfook

This is the purpose of the tread, to make people uncomfortable about the conflict.

What's going on should make every decent human feel sick however you are unlikely to lose a foot ( or your life ) while reading my posts.

You can of course put me on ignore if it upsets you that much.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:29 - Jul 15 with 5436 viewsblueasfook

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:48 - Jul 15 by StokieBlue

Nobody is making you read it and it's a far better thread than the awful one you posted at the start of the conflict.

I'd be keeping a low profile on the subject of the Ukraine if I were you given in many minds I suspect you'll forever be linked to that post when the subject is discussed.

SB

Get over yourself

BAF

TWTD Veteran

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:38 - Jul 15 with 5423 viewsjeera

You're sick of it? Holy crap.

Phil, get rid of these unsavoury comments from this poster please.

Not the place for this.

Small children being killed and it's ruining poor matey's day.

Does this not fit in with your earlier visions for the war there where you hoped these deaths would result in you meeting some blonde women from Ukraine?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:45 - Jul 15 with 5401 viewsStokieBlue

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:29 - Jul 15 by blueasfook

Get over yourself

BAF

It's OK, I would be defensive and ashamed as well if I had posted such a thing and certainly wouldn't want to be reminded of it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:47 - Jul 15 with 5395 viewsblueasfook

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:45 - Jul 15 by StokieBlue

It's OK, I would be defensive and ashamed as well if I had posted such a thing and certainly wouldn't want to be reminded of it.

SB

You take internet a bit too seriously I think.

BAF

TWTD Veteran

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:57 - Jul 15 with 5377 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 15:47 - Jul 15 by blueasfook

You take internet a bit too seriously I think.

BAF

I think you may take yourself a bit too seriously.

EG
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:48 - Jul 15 with 5356 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't have a problem with the thread being revived. Important to keep what's going on in everybody's minds, I think. If you don't want to see it you can hide the thread or ignore the poster who posted the OP.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:21 - Jul 15 with 5337 viewsChurchman

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 14:59 - Jul 15 by Eireannach_gorm

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2022/07/germany-energy-crisis-no-reaso

Thank you for posting. Interesting.

The poster(s) that are bored/not interested in this thread can always ignore it and of course the activities of most dangerous man since Hitler and Stalin along with the tide of human misery he’s creating.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:47 - Jul 15 with 5323 viewseastangliaisblue

What a massive fanny.
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:51 - Jul 15 with 5316 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:48 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

I don't have a problem with the thread being revived. Important to keep what's going on in everybody's minds, I think. If you don't want to see it you can hide the thread or ignore the poster who posted the OP.

Thank you Phillip for confirming what I assumed was the position regarding this thread.

My next post was going to be a cartoon ridiculing Putin but after thinking about the idea of putting humour here would belittle the seriousness of the situation.

So I decided on this instead....

Apparently they WERE Nazi's.

head of the state-controlled Russian television network RT, said on her messaging app channel that military officials told her a building in Vinnytsia was targeted because it housed Ukrainian "Nazis".
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-video-shows-last-minutes-211200332.html
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:57 - Jul 15 with 5301 viewsEireannach_gorm

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:30 - Jul 15 with 5247 viewsEireannach_gorm

This war has the 'breadbasket of Europe' begging for grain.

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 19:42 - Jul 15 with 5240 viewsjeera

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 16:48 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

It's a world event, it's going to be covered.

If anything it's surprising there aren't several threads per day on the subject.

Incredible that anyone would be so damned disrespectful as to try to derail it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 10:31 - Jul 16 with 5139 viewsChurchman

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 17:51 - Jul 15 by Eireannach_gorm

Thank you Phillip for confirming what I assumed was the position regarding this thread.

My next post was going to be a cartoon ridiculing Putin but after thinking about the idea of putting humour here would belittle the seriousness of the situation.

So I decided on this instead....

Apparently they WERE Nazi's.

head of the state-controlled Russian television network RT, said on her messaging app channel that military officials told her a building in Vinnytsia was targeted because it housed Ukrainian "Nazis".
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-video-shows-last-minutes-211200332.html

Thank you for keeping this thread going Eirennach gorm. I actually think cartoons belittle Putin are a good thing. Ridicule enraged Hitler, so anything that might annoy the swine is a good thing. Here are a few from Newsweek.

https://theweek.com/political-satire/1009454/7-cartoons-about-putins-ukraine-thr

This is of course the polar opposite end to the human tragedy/shocking atrocities being committed. Do the two sit together? No, not really, but then the animal’s war has many levels.

I noticed that British aid worker Paul Urey died in captivity. He was no more a combatant than I’m an Astronaut. He was just trying to help people. Murdered in all but name and one of 1000s. Boring news for some people, but never to me.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/15/british-aid-worker-paul-urey-held-
The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 12:57 - Jul 16 with 5114 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blueas already knows this. Blueas is a dreadful troll.

I find this thread very difficult reading as I do much of the news. However, I would rather be aware of the world around me than simply bury my head in the sand.

Unfortunately there are far too many Blueasses in the world. They would rather not know what is going on and then they can simply pretend it isn't happening. It is this attitude that enables the world we get as much as anything.

The only thing that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Blueas is an odious troll.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 08:55 - Jul 17 with 5040 viewsChurchman

The 'special military operation' continues to reach new lows. on 12:57 - Jul 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Blueas already knows this. Blueas is a dreadful troll.

I find this thread very difficult reading as I do much of the news. However, I would rather be aware of the world around me than simply bury my head in the sand.

Unfortunately there are far too many Blueasses in the world. They would rather not know what is going on and then they can simply pretend it isn't happening. It is this attitude that enables the world we get as much as anything.

The only thing that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Blueas is an odious troll.

‘The only thing necessary for evil men to triumph is for good men to do nothing’

How true. If history tells us anything, it tells us that.

Talking of good men, how brave is this bloke? Looking at his past he certainly likes to paddle his own canoe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-62151553
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 8:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024