Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if things can't any worse 18:21 - Apr 25 with 906 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Jeremy Kyle makes his "long awaited" TV cime back tonight.

How is that man allowed back on TV?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

As if things can't any worse on 20:04 - Apr 25 with 821 viewsDublinBlue84

That channel is basically Fox News UK.

The layout, presentation and the on screen graphics are literally tweaked version of those used on Fox. It's very American.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

As if things can't any worse on 20:27 - Apr 25 with 779 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As if things can't any worse on 20:04 - Apr 25 by DublinBlue84

That channel is basically Fox News UK.

The layout, presentation and the on screen graphics are literally tweaked version of those used on Fox. It's very American.

GB News facing competition. Piers Morgan and Julia Hartley-Brewer star as well.

The question is will they both get the same number of viewers as they turn both on or will GB News lose them to it instead. Didn't GB News have terrible viewing figures anyway?

And, for anyone who (like me) couldn't recall why Kyle had been ditched from ITV and left in the wilderness and doesn't want to read any of the S*n reports on it: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jeremy-kyle-tv-return-092841541.html

At a preliminary hearing of the inquest into the death of Dymond, the coroner named Kyle as an "interested person" who, "may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond”.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

As if things can't any worse on 20:30 - Apr 25 with 772 viewsDublinBlue84

As if things can't any worse on 20:27 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

The question is will they both get the same number of viewers as they turn both on or will GB News lose them to it instead. Didn't GB News have terrible viewing figures anyway?

And, for anyone who (like me) couldn't recall why Kyle had been ditched from ITV and left in the wilderness and doesn't want to read any of the S*n reports on it: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jeremy-kyle-tv-return-092841541.html

At a preliminary hearing of the inquest into the death of Dymond, the coroner named Kyle as an "interested person" who, "may have caused or contributed to the death of Stephen Dymond”.

Having seen a little bit of it, the production values, sound and quality of graphics and presentation are miles ahead of GB News so I think they'll win that war easily.

However it's clear it's basically a UK Version of Fox under a different name.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

As if things can't any worse on 20:30 - Apr 25 with 771 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jeremy Kyle and Piers Morgan fronting a Rupert Murdoch trash fest. I’d rather eat my own sick

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As if things can't any worse on 20:33 - Apr 25 with 763 viewsSwansea_Blue

As if things can't any worse on 20:27 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Good god. Julia Hartley-Brewer as well? Awful woman but appeals to racists, so it’s not hard to see where this channel is going.

There’s some cracking box sets on iPlayer if people don’t want to be outraged, racist gammons!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As if things can't any worse on 22:16 - Apr 25 with 691 viewsHARRY10

As if things can't any worse on 20:33 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

Good god. Julia Hartley-Brewer as well? Awful woman but appeals to racists, so it’s not hard to see where this channel is going.

There’s some cracking box sets on iPlayer if people don’t want to be outraged, racist gammons!

I tuned into the opening, it sounded just like GB views

[Post edited 25 Apr 2022 22:18]
As if things can't any worse on 22:52 - Apr 25 with 648 viewsjeera

As if things can't any worse on 20:33 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

And they have managed to recruit Mike 'Does Concrete Grow On Trees' Graham.

That's some avoidable line-up there in all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024