Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer 12:56 - Apr 26 with 1676 viewsIllinoisblue

What do we have so far?

Umbro for the new kit.

On course for most season tickets sold in over a decade

Is that it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:00 - Apr 26 with 1645 viewsboroughblue

Free Public wi-fi in the stadium confirmed.

The new big screen will show constant highlights of the FA and UEFA Cup finals for nostalgia.

Mark Ashtons new Tea lady puts the milk in and then takes the tea bag out. Controversial for some I know...
We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:04 - Apr 26 with 1607 viewsRobTheMonk

- Kieran Mckenna to enlist the help of his namesake, Paul, to help with the strikers inability to score goals.

- Balint Bajner to join the conferencing team as official party planner.

- Kuqi to hand over his CV for the managerial job at the sniff of a bad run.

- Cheick Kourouma to make his much anticipated return.
We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:10 - Apr 26 with 1578 viewsKeno

Frimmers linked to a big money move to WOTB, Phil Is trying to work out how much he’ll have to pay them

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:12 - Apr 26 with 1562 viewsBonneNIL

The only "def-info" doing the rounds at the moment is that the players will be finishing up with their postseason almost immediately and have been told they can take their holiday early compared to previous seasons. If that means anything at all who knows.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:18 - Apr 26 with 1490 viewsFixed_It

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:00 - Apr 26 by boroughblue

Free Public wi-fi in the stadium confirmed.

The new big screen will show constant highlights of the FA and UEFA Cup finals for nostalgia.

Mark Ashtons new Tea lady puts the milk in and then takes the tea bag out. Controversial for some I know...

New tea lady? Did working for Paul Cook ruin the old one?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:24 - Apr 26 with 1461 viewsDubtractor

We'll be linked with every Man U youth product at some point over the Summer.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:32 - Apr 26 with 1402 viewshoppy

Mrs Coppinger no longer works at Ipswich Hospital, after probably a decade of service.

She leaves with their thanks.

Def info.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:33 - Apr 26 with 1400 viewsSTYG

Phoenix From The Flames at half time.

Baddiel and Skinner will recreate a famous Town moment during each home game with the help of an ITFC legend.

Opening home game is set to be Roger Osborne firing past Baddiel as Pat Jennings, before momentarily collapsing with exhaustion by Section 6. Skinner, with a wonderful mop head for a wig, plays Geddis.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2022 13:45]
Login to get fewer ads

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 14:05 - Apr 26 with 1310 viewsSwansea_Blue

Triple swoop for Mbappe, Neymar and Messi once the Frenchies revolt at PSG.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:06 - Apr 26 with 1186 viewsIllinoisblue

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:24 - Apr 26 by Dubtractor

We'll be linked with every Man U youth product at some point over the Summer.

Already looking forward to the twitter scouting reports. From the same people who told us what a great keeper Hladky is.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:29 - Apr 26 with 1118 viewsSteve_M

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:06 - Apr 26 by Illinoisblue

Already looking forward to the twitter scouting reports. From the same people who told us what a great keeper Hladky is.

Not only that, but whenever anyone leaves United someone will suggest we could sign them no matter how ridiculous. From Cristiano Ronaldo down.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:31 - Apr 26 with 1114 viewsSTYG

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:06 - Apr 26 by Illinoisblue

That's the thing isn't it. I used to get pretty excited by signings but now it's just a case of raining on my own parade until a dozen games into the season.

I was overjoyed when we signed Bullard permanently. Disaster.
Delighted when we got the proven scorer in Chopra. Disaster.
Thrilled when we signed Nsiala and Nolan, two huge players for a club that nearly came up into the Championship. Rubbish.
I thought Gwion Edwards would go on to be a god. Laughed at how bad Aluko was against Newport. Thought the Macedonian Gerrard was going to be great.
Thought we'd got a great player in Mark Fish.
Expected very little from Shefki Kuqi and thought Legwinski was near finished when we got him.

Who bloody knows!
We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:34 - Apr 26 with 1105 viewsKeno

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:31 - Apr 26 by STYG

That's the thing isn't it. I used to get pretty excited by signings but now it's just a case of raining on my own parade until a dozen games into the season.

I was overjoyed when we signed Bullard permanently. Disaster.
Delighted when we got the proven scorer in Chopra. Disaster.
Thrilled when we signed Nsiala and Nolan, two huge players for a club that nearly came up into the Championship. Rubbish.
I thought Gwion Edwards would go on to be a god. Laughed at how bad Aluko was against Newport. Thought the Macedonian Gerrard was going to be great.
Thought we'd got a great player in Mark Fish.
Expected very little from Shefki Kuqi and thought Legwinski was near finished when we got him.

Who bloody knows!

"I thought Gwion Edwards would go on to be a god"

no he was just a naughty little boy

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:37 - Apr 26 with 1102 viewschicoazul

Ashton has plugged a lot of the leaks. We only really heard about several of the signings last summer day before or day of. Gonna be a long hot TWTD summer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:45 - Apr 26 with 1076 viewsitfcjoe

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:12 - Apr 26 by BonneNIL

The only "def-info" doing the rounds at the moment is that the players will be finishing up with their postseason almost immediately and have been told they can take their holiday early compared to previous seasons. If that means anything at all who knows.

They always are finished as soon as the last game is done - and with next season starting so early it is a really short break.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:47 - Apr 26 with 1060 viewsitfcjoe

Think that is a bit unfair, Hladky swpet the board in POTY, was in team of season, most clean sheets in the league, and top of basically any goalkeeping stat you could find - he was a coup, it just didn't work out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:55 - Apr 26 with 1010 viewsJ2BLUE

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 15:47 - Apr 26 by itfcjoe

Think that is a bit unfair, Hladky swpet the board in POTY, was in team of season, most clean sheets in the league, and top of basically any goalkeeping stat you could find - he was a coup, it just didn't work out

Agree. Salford fans thought he was way too good for league two and that we had signed a top keeper.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 16:04 - Apr 26 with 976 viewsblueislander

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:32 - Apr 26 by hoppy

Mrs Coppinger no longer works at Ipswich Hospital, after probably a decade of service.

She leaves with their thanks.

Def info.

Does Claydon Blue still post? He did Sterling scouting work at Tescos.
We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 16:24 - Apr 26 with 896 viewsKeno

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 16:04 - Apr 26 by blueislander

Does Claydon Blue still post? He did Sterling scouting work at Tescos.

So you've also heard about Raheem as well then

That'll surprise a few

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 16:38 - Apr 26 with 845 viewsSTYG

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 16:24 - Apr 26 by Keno

So you've also heard about Raheem as well then

That'll surprise a few

Surprised me.

I had him down as a Sainsbury's guy.
We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 16:43 - Apr 26 with 836 viewsJ2BLUE

On Christmas Day Town will be 6 points clear at the top of league one and England will be newly crowned world champions.

Northern and western England will be flooded by the tears of the Scots and Welsh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 19:07 - Apr 26 with 686 viewsBlueandTruesince82

We’re going to need good def info to get through the summer on 13:04 - Apr 26 by RobTheMonk

- Kieran Mckenna to enlist the help of his namesake, Paul, to help with the strikers inability to score goals.

- Balint Bajner to join the conferencing team as official party planner.

- Kuqi to hand over his CV for the managerial job at the sniff of a bad run.

- Cheick Kourouma to make his much anticipated return.

NO MORE PAULS! Hypnotists or not

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024