Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes 20:00 - Apr 26 with 556 viewsdominiciawful

Come on, Forest!

If they beat Fulham tonight they'll be one point behind #PluckyLittleBournemouth. And they still have to play each other.

I hope they (B'mouth) cock it up.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:02 - Apr 26 with 538 viewsgainsboroughblue

You posted that exactly when I did!

Bournemouth's other two games are against teams still in the play-off mix up too (Blackburn and Millwall)

Forest play Hull and Swansea

And have just gone one up at Fulham!
[Post edited 26 Apr 2022 20:54]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:03 - Apr 26 with 529 viewsSwansea_Blue

Both from Piroe. He'd be a good signing in the summer!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:07 - Apr 26 with 506 viewsSwansea_Blue

Forest beating Fulham at the mo too. Forest are on a cracking run under Steve Cooper. Heading to steal Bournemouth's 2nd place at this rate.

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 500 viewsdominiciawful

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:02 - Apr 26 by gainsboroughblue

You posted that exactly when I did!

Bournemouth's other two games are against teams still in the play-off mix up too (Blackburn and Millwall)

Forest play Hull and Swansea

And have just gone one up at Fulham!
[Post edited 26 Apr 2022 20:54]

Sorry!

In spite of our situation, still lots of excitement across all the divisions to come, PL to NL.

Sutton United, what a season they've had. We could be playing them soon.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:15 - Apr 26 with 475 viewsN2_Blue

If ever a scoreline shows there is no such thing as a team being on the beach come end of season it's this

Swansea in no man's land and Bournemouth on the verge of PL yet getting turned over.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:16 - Apr 26 with 472 viewsquirkie

Hands up who'd like to see Forest pip Bournemouth to 2nd and then Bournemouth fail in the play offs :)

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:21 - Apr 26 with 445 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm watching on a stream. Flynn is superb. Such a shame we couldn't have kept him, but it is what it is.

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:23 - Apr 26 with 440 viewsgainsboroughblue

Swansea 2-0 Bournemouth after 12 minutes on 20:21 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

I'm watching on a stream. Flynn is superb. Such a shame we couldn't have kept him, but it is what it is.

I'm listening on Talk Sport to Fulham v Forest, with Sam Parkin, no less, summarising.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024