Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 07:09 - Apr 27 with 842 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Tim "Ali G" Westwood from Lowestoft? on 14:22 - Apr 27 with 633 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Unless I missed it, this doc was the first mention of his misdemeanours. It was on the BBC news this morning, which is weird - you usually have the news first, then the doc about it.

I always found him a bit weird, a middle-aged white bloke who talks like a black teen.

I think the naked comment was purely because she's a black girl who exclusively dated black men and was emphasising the point that he's not even her type and never would be.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Tim "Ali G" Westwood from Lowestoft? on 14:25 - Apr 27 with 622 viewsWD19

Tim "Ali G" Westwood from Lowestoft? on 14:22 - Apr 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Unless I missed it, this doc was the first mention of his misdemeanours. It was on the BBC news this morning, which is weird - you usually have the news first, then the doc about it.

I always found him a bit weird, a middle-aged white bloke who talks like a black teen.

I think the naked comment was purely because she's a black girl who exclusively dated black men and was emphasising the point that he's not even her type and never would be.

I would expect it to be a police matter first and a documentary later.
Tim "Ali G" Westwood from Lowestoft? on 14:27 - Apr 27 with 616 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Tim "Ali G" Westwood from Lowestoft? on 14:25 - Apr 27 by WD19

I would expect it to be a police matter first and a documentary later.

Well yeah, that as well.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Tim "Ali G" Westwood from Lowestoft? on 18:47 - Apr 27 with 490 viewsfooters

His parents lived in Nodge, then moved to Oulton Broad. I believe they live or lived at the end of mother footers' street.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024