Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultâ 18:56 - Apr 29 with 1147 viewsKieran_Knows

… time.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultï on 18:59 - Apr 29 with 1101 viewspositivity

don't worry, he's already switched allegiance to tranmere in readiness

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultï on 19:00 - Apr 29 with 1100 viewscatch74

Decent from him:

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultï on 19:01 - Apr 29 with 1087 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultï on 19:03 - Apr 29 with 1056 viewstextbackup

And Garv

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficult� on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 1048 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultï on 19:03 - Apr 29 by textbackup

And Garv

Was there ever a crap(either attitude or ability wise) Town player he didn't have a laughable crush on?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 9:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficultï on 09:42 - Apr 30 with 457 viewsGarv

Norwood released… my thoughts with OriginalMarky at this incredibly difficult� on 19:04 - Apr 29 by BlueBadger

Was there ever a crap(either attitude or ability wise) Town player he didn't have a laughable crush on?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 9:26]

Strange bloke.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024