Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dead rubber or not 14:01 - Apr 30 with 812 viewsGlasgowBlue

When was the last time we saw an Ipswich team play such fluent and attractive football?

We have every reason to be positive about next season and our future under McKenna.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Dead rubber or not on 14:05 - Apr 30 with 776 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yet while you were having a bit of a break (welcome back), you missed a few grumbles about McKenna. Bonkers really. If people can't see the change to the side then there's no helping them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dead rubber or not on 14:31 - Apr 30 with 631 viewsStewart27

The final game of last season with zero riding on it! And that was under car crash Cook.

I just hope that next season, town can find a way of winning the big games and winning when it matters. The future looks incredibly bright under young KM, but no more free passes. Our time needs to be now.
Dead rubber or not on 14:35 - Apr 30 with 575 viewsacj

Gillingham away in January was pretty good, felt like a similar style in that game and we looked full of confidence and attacking swagger. Let’s hope for much more of that next year!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Dead rubber or not on 14:37 - Apr 30 with 565 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We have played plenty of flowing attractive football many times this season. Converting that to results and making sure we can grind out results in the battles of attrition that happen far more often is the key to success. Rotherham ground out a lot of 1-0 wins without impressing this season. It would be good if we can combine the best of what we do with that ability.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dead rubber or not on 14:47 - Apr 30 with 504 viewsITFC1977

Dead rubber or not on 14:31 - Apr 30 by Stewart27

The final game of last season with zero riding on it! And that was under car crash Cook.

I just hope that next season, town can find a way of winning the big games and winning when it matters. The future looks incredibly bright under young KM, but no more free passes. Our time needs to be now.

I agree to an extent but McKenna has had no free passes, he’s worked wonders since he’s been here. I’m very confident he knows what he’s doing, I can only see improvement coming, but I would give him time regardless as we won’t find a better manager than him if he’s sacked.

If it improves from this year then I’ll still stand by him.
Dead rubber or not on 14:52 - Apr 30 with 455 viewsStewart27

Dead rubber or not on 14:47 - Apr 30 by ITFC1977

I agree to an extent but McKenna has had no free passes, he’s worked wonders since he’s been here. I’m very confident he knows what he’s doing, I can only see improvement coming, but I would give him time regardless as we won’t find a better manager than him if he’s sacked.

If it improves from this year then I’ll still stand by him.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly.

He need play offs as minimum though doesn’t he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024