Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) 16:41 - Apr 30 with 571 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:44 - Apr 30 with 558 viewsgainsboroughblue

Huge further goal. 2-1 up.

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:45 - Apr 30 with 544 viewswkj

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:44 - Apr 30 by gainsboroughblue

You love to see it happen.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 30 with 532 viewsgainsboroughblue

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:45 - Apr 30 by wkj

You love to see it happen.

5 points ahead of Everton.

Everton have 2 games in hand but that means little when they've been as poor as they have.

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 30 with 531 viewsChrisd

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:44 - Apr 30 by gainsboroughblue

Burnley fans - Sean who?! Honestly, what must Sean Dyche be thinking? If they win here think that's 10pts from the last 12pts.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 16:50]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 30 with 530 viewsITFC_Forever

Puts Leeds in trouble as well…. And they have Man City later.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 30 with 519 viewsBlueBoots

Why take 7 minutes when you can take 3...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:47 - Apr 30 with 504 viewsbluebudgie

More importantly it sends the scum down!
Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:49 - Apr 30 with 485 viewswkj

Huge equaliser for Burnley. 7 mins for a winner. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 30 by gainsboroughblue

5 points ahead of Everton.

Everton have 2 games in hand but that means little when they've been as poor as they have.

Everton have been like the room mates you had after uni - while they paid their rent and generally kept tidy, they never mingled and you were so glad when they were gone. I really hope that the Lampard bubble bursts and he realises he needs to earn his way as a manager rather than ride his namesake. Not a huge fan of Rooney, but I have to respect the mentality he's shown as a new manager, Lamps could learn a thing or two.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024