Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum relegated AGAIN …. 16:54 - Apr 30 with 4463 viewsArnieM

🥳🥂🥳

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:03 - Apr 30 with 3486 viewsPJH

The difference between this time and the last time is that this time they tried to stay up and still got relegated with four games to go.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:13 - Apr 30 with 3436 viewsRyorry

Fingers crossed they make it a double - back-to-back Rs would be ever so symmetrically pleasing 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:19 - Apr 30 with 3401 viewsjas0999

Reason to celebrate!
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:33 - Apr 30 with 3333 viewsDeano69

Hahaha

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:43 - Apr 30 with 3308 viewsNthQldITFC

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:13 - Apr 30 by Ryorry

Fingers crossed they make it a double - back-to-back Rs would be ever so symmetrically pleasing 🖕🏻🖕🏻

I'd rather they scrape survival next year, and we relegate them on the last day of the following season to confirm our promotion to the First Division.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:49 - Apr 30 with 3289 viewsVeggie

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:03 - Apr 30 by PJH

The difference between this time and the last time is that this time they tried to stay up and still got relegated with four games to go.

And they’ve got Dean Smith. Hopefully they’ll fail miserably and suffer once their parachute payments run out.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 18:27 - Apr 30 with 3190 viewsjaykay

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:03 - Apr 30 by PJH

there was reasons they got relegated
1. var
2. covid
3 injuries
4. premier league punished them at the start of the season , by liverpool and man city being their first 2 games
5.refs are to lenient to the opposition and let them be kicked of the park
nothing due to them being crap

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 18:32 - Apr 30 with 3162 viewsWickets

Glad they are going down but i will not be gloating until we are at least in the same league . Look how many East Anglian teams have finished above us this season ?
Login to get fewer ads

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 18:41 - Apr 30 with 3104 viewsOldsmoker

Norwich in relegation shocker!!

Something that everyone knew last August was confirmed today.

They trousered a load of cash so the season went as planned.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 22:35 - Apr 30 with 2833 viewsNBVJohn

I was at VP with my Villa supporting son today.

They bowed out with barely a whimper in front of a far from sold out away end.

Some of the conversations we overheard on the walk back to Star City were comedy gold.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 22:46]
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 22:44 - Apr 30 with 2794 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it each of their past 4 Premier League seasons they have been relegated in? That shows a consistent dedication to participation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:21 - Apr 30 with 2717 viewsArnieM

Danny Murphy slating there on MOTD right now / thoroughly enjoying it I am tbh ….

Telling words “ I don’t think they’ll bounce back so easily “

Haven’t got good enough players . Two years running gone for foreign players who are not good enough .

They’ve had OVER £500m in Sky money pour into that club and they’re a bloody joke in the PL , every time they get promoted .

Good ole Delia , keep it up gel 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:29 - Apr 30 with 2694 viewsElderGrizzly

For a record 6th time.

One for the trophy cabinet
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 23:53 - Apr 30 with 2640 viewsWonTheCupin78

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 17:13 - Apr 30 by Ryorry

Doubt they'll make it a double. Trying to stay completely impartial as I write this but they do have a squad that will challenge again next season. My hope is that they end up 7th or 8th (which would be a disaster given their squad). More likely they'll end up 3rd to 6th and (hopefully) lose in the play-offs.

I'm hoping that we will be playing them again in Season 2023-2024. If they don't go up and we do go up next season...that will be a successful season for us.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:14 - May 1 with 2467 viewsElephantintheRoom

Petty jealousy is alive and well I see. You might have noticed Watford making a similar speedy return - and Fulham, backed by a US sports franchise collector and ‘little’ Bournemouth on a return ticket in the opposite direction

Time was when Ipswich Norwich was something of a friendly rivalry, perhaps because Town had classy people in the boardroom until the 80s. - and less petty minded, vindictive supporters who got their kicks from seeing something attractive in their own team.

Rather than revel in what for now is a low level delusion comparable with Leeds fans believing their rivals are Man U - you might want to seethe with righteous indignation that Town have been unable to compete with Luton Town and fellow franchises, MK Dons in Look East’s version of East Anglian football - and Cambridge are now coming up on the rails too.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:34 - May 1 with 2432 viewsm14_blue

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:14 - May 1 by ElephantintheRoom

Petty jealousy is alive and well I see. You might have noticed Watford making a similar speedy return - and Fulham, backed by a US sports franchise collector and ‘little’ Bournemouth on a return ticket in the opposite direction

Time was when Ipswich Norwich was something of a friendly rivalry, perhaps because Town had classy people in the boardroom until the 80s. - and less petty minded, vindictive supporters who got their kicks from seeing something attractive in their own team.

Rather than revel in what for now is a low level delusion comparable with Leeds fans believing their rivals are Man U - you might want to seethe with righteous indignation that Town have been unable to compete with Luton Town and fellow franchises, MK Dons in Look East’s version of East Anglian football - and Cambridge are now coming up on the rails too.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is absolutely delicious.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:39 - May 1 with 2424 viewsgalacticoblue

Ah you are the fun one at parties
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:40 - May 1 with 2420 viewsBlueBoots

"Petty jealousy is alive and well I see."

Crazy isn't it? I mean I've even seen cases of fans joining a rival club's fan forum because their own one is so rubbish and their opinion isn't valued there...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 07:52 - May 1 with 2393 viewsVeggie

Not a Norwich fan according to Phil
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 08:42 - May 1 with 2309 viewssolomon

100% , a vast swathe of our fan base seem to have erased the last 13 years from their memory. Simple fact is we are not at the level of our neighbours or likely to be for a while yet, and as you quite rightly point out we have closer competition right now. Gloating on this one looks desperate and a bit stupid right now.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 09:29 - May 1 with 2247 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Nothing petty about it at all. It’s what the rivalry is all about.
I’m 61 and have followed Town for 52 years and still get immense satisfaction from those lot up the A140 being a sh1t tin pot club.
Our successful periods under Ramsay, Robson may be a slightly hazy memory for many but our time will come again and we will be rightly restored as East Anglia’s premier club.
They’ll never be us, Ramsay and Robson, a league and 2 cups.
Uppa Town.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 09:33 - May 1 with 2227 viewsScout38

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 08:42 - May 1 by solomon

100% , a vast swathe of our fan base seem to have erased the last 13 years from their memory. Simple fact is we are not at the level of our neighbours or likely to be for a while yet, and as you quite rightly point out we have closer competition right now. Gloating on this one looks desperate and a bit stupid right now.

Couldn't agree more. I've not seen any evidence to suggest we'll go up next year and think it's highly unlikely. We have to overtake 10 teams to do that who all want it as much as us.
As for teams getting relegated from the Premier League, recent history suggests that they will be there or thereabouts next season.
Stop gloating about Norwich. It makes you look rather silly.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 11:04 - May 1 with 2112 viewssolomon

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 09:33 - May 1 by Scout38

Couldn't agree more. I've not seen any evidence to suggest we'll go up next year and think it's highly unlikely. We have to overtake 10 teams to do that who all want it as much as us.
As for teams getting relegated from the Premier League, recent history suggests that they will be there or thereabouts next season.
Stop gloating about Norwich. It makes you look rather silly.

Not sure I quite agree, I think we are now on the right track it’s just going to take time, hopefully we go up next season but I would not put money on it as the club as whole was so utterly broken after Evans tenure. I’m not sure we will see any more local derbies until the later part of this decade if I’m honest.
Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 11:07 - May 1 with 2089 viewsblueasfook

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 22:35 - Apr 30 by NBVJohn

I was at VP with my Villa supporting son today.

They bowed out with barely a whimper in front of a far from sold out away end.

Some of the conversations we overheard on the walk back to Star City were comedy gold.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 22:46]

Hope you were proudly sporting a Town shirt

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Scum relegated AGAIN …. on 11:16 - May 1 with 2025 viewsGlasgowBlue

They are the Rotherham of the Championhip
[Post edited 1 May 2022 11:16]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024