Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy the day!! 16:59 - Apr 30 with 453 viewsbluebudgie

we have to enjoy our crumbs of comfort where we can as long-suffering Town fans but the beer will taste that bit sweeter tonight as Norwich are relegated and we managed a 4-0 win in front of over 26000 fans. Just enjoy the day we don't get that many!!!
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 17:11]
Enjoy the day!! on 17:16 - Apr 30 with 393 viewsArnieM

I’ve literally just text that same message/ sentiment to a friend…. I’m feeling very happy tbh although I realises 11th in Division three is poor. But for once I’ve got real hope regarding next a season which starts in only 13 weeks time. A lot to do behind the scenes at this bloody brilliant Club… and we now have REAL backing, and a proper structure for the first time in over 25 years, and one of the brightest young managers about ….what’s not to celebrate tonight 🥳👍🥂

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Enjoy the day!! on 17:18 - Apr 30 with 387 viewsbluebudgie

Enjoy the day!! on 17:16 - Apr 30 by ArnieM

I’ve literally just text that same message/ sentiment to a friend…. I’m feeling very happy tbh although I realises 11th in Division three is poor. But for once I’ve got real hope regarding next a season which starts in only 13 weeks time. A lot to do behind the scenes at this bloody brilliant Club… and we now have REAL backing, and a proper structure for the first time in over 25 years, and one of the brightest young managers about ….what’s not to celebrate tonight 🥳👍🥂

I'll drink to that tonight Arnie
Enjoy the day!! on 18:30 - Apr 30 with 340 viewsChurchman

Enjoy the day!! on 17:16 - Apr 30 by ArnieM

Spot on, Arnie. We are where we are whatever the mistakes of the last 12 months and we’ve a heck of a lot to look forward to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024