Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. 17:08 - Apr 30 with 724 viewsTheBoyBlue

In readiness to replace Fulham coming down.

Farcical how predictable money has made football.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:10 - Apr 30 with 701 viewsjayessess

Except in L1 seemingly

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:24 - Apr 30 with 635 viewsPinewoodblue

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:10 - Apr 30 by jayessess

Except in L1 seemingly

In the last five seasons Rotherham have been promoted from Div 1 three times and relegated from Championship twice.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Poll: how many changes to starting 11 v Wcombe

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:25 - Apr 30 with 627 viewsjayessess

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:24 - Apr 30 by Pinewoodblue

In the last five seasons Rotherham have been promoted from Div 1 three times and relegated from Championship twice.

Nothing to do with money though, was it?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:31 - Apr 30 with 585 viewsMattinLondon

If money made football that predictable then Everton would not be in the bottom three.

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:45 - Apr 30 with 544 viewsPinewoodblue

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:31 - Apr 30 by MattinLondon

If money made football that predictable then Everton would not be in the bottom three.

Should Everton be relegated think they would have better chance of bouncing back than Norwich

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Poll: how many changes to starting 11 v Wcombe

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 18:12 - Apr 30 with 470 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I read in the paper, recently, that Fulham need to find a way to make their place in the Premier League stick, in order to dispel their ever-increasing reputation as โ€œNorwich City by the Thamesโ€!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 18:15 - Apr 30 with 454 viewsElderGrizzly

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:45 - Apr 30 by Pinewoodblue

Should Everton be relegated think they would have better chance of bouncing back than Norwich

Everton have spent something like ยฃ380m net in the last 5 years and ยฃ600m overall.

Money in the wrong hands is useless.

If Norwich keep Dean Smith theyโ€™ll come straight back (sadly)
Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 434 viewspositivity

i didn't think watford were mathematically down yet?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022