Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. 17:08 - Apr 30 with 911 viewsTheBoyBlue

In readiness to replace Fulham coming down.

Farcical how predictable money has made football.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:10 - Apr 30 with 888 viewsjayessess

Except in L1 seemingly

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:24 - Apr 30 with 822 viewsPinewoodblue

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:10 - Apr 30 by jayessess

Except in L1 seemingly

In the last five seasons Rotherham have been promoted from Div 1 three times and relegated from Championship twice.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:25 - Apr 30 with 814 viewsjayessess

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:24 - Apr 30 by Pinewoodblue

In the last five seasons Rotherham have been promoted from Div 1 three times and relegated from Championship twice.

Nothing to do with money though, was it?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:31 - Apr 30 with 772 viewsMattinLondon

If money made football that predictable then Everton would not be in the bottom three.
Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:45 - Apr 30 with 731 viewsPinewoodblue

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:31 - Apr 30 by MattinLondon

If money made football that predictable then Everton would not be in the bottom three.

Should Everton be relegated think they would have better chance of bouncing back than Norwich

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 18:12 - Apr 30 with 657 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I read in the paper, recently, that Fulham need to find a way to make their place in the Premier League stick, in order to dispel their ever-increasing reputation as “Norwich City by the Thames”!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 18:15 - Apr 30 with 641 viewsElderGrizzly

Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 17:45 - Apr 30 by Pinewoodblue

Should Everton be relegated think they would have better chance of bouncing back than Norwich

Everton have spent something like £380m net in the last 5 years and £600m overall.

Money in the wrong hands is useless.

If Norwich keep Dean Smith they’ll come straight back (sadly)
Champions of next season's Championship confirmed I see. on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 621 viewspositivity

i didn't think watford were mathematically down yet?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024