Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the goals available anywhere yet? 20:05 - Apr 30 with 918 viewsnoggin

nt

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:06 - Apr 30 with 921 viewsPablo_Counago

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/12
Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:08 - Apr 30 with 899 viewsnoggin

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:06 - Apr 30 by Pablo_Counago

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/12

Thanks, unfortunately it's UK only and I don't have a VPN.

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:13 - Apr 30 with 872 viewsPablo_Counago

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:08 - Apr 30 by noggin

Thanks, unfortunately it's UK only and I don't have a VPN.

Ah sorry mate.

Your best bet is getting on to Twitter and searching for the itfc hashtag. There's always a couple at least on there
Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:17 - Apr 30 with 854 viewsnoggin

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:13 - Apr 30 by Pablo_Counago

Ah sorry mate.

Your best bet is getting on to Twitter and searching for the itfc hashtag. There's always a couple at least on there

OK thanks. Do you know when IFollow unlock the highlights? Seems a bit ridiculous that I have a subscription but can't watch the goals.

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:48 - Apr 30 with 781 viewsericclacton

They were on earlier at PR stadium with shed loads of people watching a game that had no edge, you know like a friendly, if it was for a play off place it would have been 1-0 or 1-1.

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 21:39 - Apr 30 with 660 viewsPablo_Counago

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:17 - Apr 30 by noggin

OK thanks. Do you know when IFollow unlock the highlights? Seems a bit ridiculous that I have a subscription but can't watch the goals.

No idea about ifollow but they usually up on the ITFC youtube account at just gone midnight though can understand if you don't want to wait up for that.

I usually give it 24 hours just to see the longer highlights on the ITFC youtube with our own commentary and hope for the 'Town in 5' video a couple days after
Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 21:48 - Apr 30 with 626 viewsBarcaBlue

Are the goals available anywhere yet? on 20:17 - Apr 30 by noggin

Agreed, had to watch the match today on a mobile during a family lunch. Didn't see much really so wanted to catch up tonight. Assume that with Quest highlights show and their advertising deal they have to wait til that's over before making anything available on ifollow.

Mentioned it before but really annoys me the repetitive ads, some of them have been on repeat since August. Paying a subscription and having Bullard gurning week on week just isn't right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024