Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams that missed out on the top 6 who will challenge next year? 21:11 - Apr 30 with 824 viewspatrickswell

I think Plymouth may slip back, it depends on what foundations Ryan Lowe put in place for Steven Shoemaker to build on or whether it was just a really good season. I wonder whether Karl Robinson will stay at Oxford? Ordinarily their points total would have been enough for the top 6 but I wonder whether both he and his club may decide to Part this summer after 3 years of misses.

Portsmouth and Bolton both missed out mainly due to their single poor spells of form. We walloped Pompey during their poor September/October and Bolton broke their bad run of results from October up to the new year by handing McKenna his first defeat. Both of them have to be fancied next year, I think Bolton could really do well.

Who will spring from the bottom half to have a good season next year?
Teams that missed out on the top 6 who will challenge next year? on 21:15 - Apr 30 with 789 viewsFtnfwest

Bolton. Bit of finance behind them compared to some but commanders in chief at sh*thousing, especially the manager
Teams that missed out on the top 6 who will challenge next year? on 21:25 - Apr 30 with 747 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It depends what you mean by challenge. It would not surprise me greatly for one of Cambridge, Charlton or Accrington or for Exeter or someone like Port Vale to come up with some momentum and push for the play-offs.

It would also not surprise me if Derby, Portsmouth, Sunderland and Peterborough struggle (again). Which is also why we need to ensure we are better than everyone else regardless of who they are. There is no reason we won't have another season in mid-table unless we build and develop a proper team as opposed to a squad of talented individuals.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Teams that missed out on the top 6 who will challenge next year? on 21:28 - Apr 30 with 733 viewstextbackup

was a toss up for me out of sheff weds and plymouth who i wanted to go up via playoffs....

after flicking over to watch 5mins of the plymouth game today, when 5 nil down, their fans were singing "we've got more flags than you" to mk dons fans.....

they werent angry at being 5-0 down in a must win game, they ended up making a joke of it.

thank fck they arent in the PO, fans like that dont deserve it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024