Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what was KMac’s final points per game? 21:51 - Apr 30 with 1524 viewsIllinoisblue

Did he reach the magical 2 pts a game? Obviously in this crazy league we’d have needed about 4 pts a game to go up. What a crazy season

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 21:56 - Apr 30 with 1472 viewsjayessess

41 from 23 I think? So 1.78

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 22:05 - Apr 30 with 1408 viewsAlanG296

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 21:56 - Apr 30 by jayessess

Half a season, although he didn't have to play the team that finished 5th at all but played the team that finished 21st twice (taking 6 points). Average might have been less if he played every team once.
So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:06 - Apr 30 with 1148 viewsIllinoisblue

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 21:56 - Apr 30 by jayessess

Sounds about right. Good but not good enough.

62 - 78 - 81

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:08 - Apr 30 with 1161 viewstextbackup

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:06 - Apr 30 by Illinoisblue

Sounds about right. Good but not good enough.

weststandlalalala posted on here the other day, with 83 points being a 6th place finish, KMc would have needed 2.2 PPG return.... effectively a 108 point season.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:22 - Apr 30 with 1080 viewspointofblue

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:08 - Apr 30 by textbackup

weststandlalalala posted on here the other day, with 83 points being a 6th place finish, KMc would have needed 2.2 PPG return.... effectively a 108 point season.

Don't think anyone could have expected that but better than 1.78 points? Definitely.

A case of performances being better, for the most part, than the results.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:32 - Apr 30 with 1043 viewstextbackup

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:22 - Apr 30 by pointofblue

Don't think anyone could have expected that but better than 1.78 points? Definitely.

A case of performances being better, for the most part, than the results.

should have given you the job back in Jan then, you'd have got better than 1.78

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:33 - Apr 30 with 1037 viewsSimonds92

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:43 - Apr 30 with 1003 viewspointofblue

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:32 - Apr 30 by textbackup

should have given you the job back in Jan then, you'd have got better than 1.78

If I had football managerial/coaching experience perhaps I would have got it. Just disappointing how we slipped, results wise, after making such a good start under McKenna. Losing Edmundson, Evans and Jackson certainly didn't help.

1.78 point across a season would have got us sixth. On the downside... it'd mean a two legged affair against Rotherham.

Login to get fewer ads

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:48 - Apr 30 with 997 viewstextbackup

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:43 - Apr 30 by pointofblue

If I had football managerial/coaching experience perhaps I would have got it. Just disappointing how we slipped, results wise, after making such a good start under McKenna. Losing Edmundson, Evans and Jackson certainly didn't help.

1.78 point across a season would have got us sixth. On the downside... it'd mean a two legged affair against Rotherham.

I've never been sure of anything before, but im almost sure we'll be in the top 2 come this time next year

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:55 - Apr 30 with 966 viewspointofblue

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:48 - Apr 30 by textbackup

I've never been sure of anything before, but im almost sure we'll be in the top 2 come this time next year

Hopefully. Looking forward to the summer. To me, Cook was like someone at an all-you-can-eat restaurant, just picking every ingredient and hoping to end up with something suitable for fine dining. It feels like McKenna is more of a connoisseur and will just add what he needs.

Obviously the key will be how he works with Ashton.

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 00:17 - May 1 with 896 viewstextbackup

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 23:33 - Apr 30 by Simonds92

ill try find the post....

edit.

4 teams on 80 points currently in League One. by gainsboroughblue 26 Apr 2022 20:11
Including Wycombe in 7th. What a crazy amount of points needed to crack that top 6.

Edit. And 2 goals separate the lot of them in GD.

[Post edited 1 May 2022 0:20]

So what was KMac’s final points per game? on 00:19 - May 1 with 894 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s mental how the top 8 have been so relentless. Read earlier that MK Dons won 13 of 17 since Jan. Have to hope next season is less ridiculous - except for us sitting top with 120 points come April

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024