Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... 23:01 - Apr 30 with 1896 viewsFixed_It

...at the final whistle, reminded me of how far we have come since we played them at the Valley when it was our fans doing the abuse hurling. Yes, we aren't quite the finished article but only an idiot would fail to see the progress being made.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 23:04 - Apr 30 with 1846 viewsArnieM

Not sure what’s their problem…. It Should have been 8-0 !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 23:06 - Apr 30 with 1828 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 23:04 - Apr 30 by ArnieM

I would imagine that is why they were not pleased with their players. That and them finishing 13th.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 08:08 - May 1 with 1400 viewstractorboy1978

It shows you what a slog this league is and how quickly things can change. It was completely roles reversed at their place and they could have easily beaten us by 5 or 6.
The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 08:27 - May 1 with 1320 viewsArnieM

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 08:08 - May 1 by tractorboy1978

It shows you what a slog this league is and how quickly things can change. It was completely roles reversed at their place and they could have easily beaten us by 5 or 6.

But their team isnt in the process of a complete overhaul….ours was ( is)….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 08:59 - May 1 with 1188 viewsGeoffSentence

Be fair, Walton did have to pull off a couple of smart saves, 8-1 or 8-2 maybe.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 09:02 - May 1 with 1167 viewspatrickswell

Before our content gets taken off iFollow, it would be interesting to watch both matches back-to-Back in order to see the progress made.
Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 09:25 - May 1 with 1068 viewsunstableblue

… quite rightly their fans are furious

And we need to take yesterday’s Ipswich performance with a pinch of salt as they were completely on the beach with many out of contract

We were hungry, energetic and fired up… they had no interest in the second ball or winning the midfield battle.

Positively a lot of Charlton fans stating we’re nailed on for auto promotion.

But this league scares me!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The Charlton fans hurling abuse at their players... on 09:28 - May 1 with 1041 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I can't imagine why the "we've got the ball, we've lost the ball" song didn't motivate their players!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 10:55 - May 1 with 868 viewsTractorWood

Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 09:25 - May 1 by unstableblue

And we need to take yesterday’s Ipswich performance with a pinch of salt as they were completely on the beach with many out of contract

We were hungry, energetic and fired up… they had no interest in the second ball or winning the midfield battle.

It's difficult to read too much into games like yesterday. Most players will have been keen to get to the airport asap for a holiday.

Nothing can replicate that seriousness of a game that actually matters.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 13:43 - May 1 with 727 viewsRyorry

Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 09:25 - May 1 by unstableblue

Very worryingly, the young pundit on the EFL show last night tipped us for auto-promotion next season - we need to undo that commentator's curse, pronto!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 13:49 - May 1 with 700 viewsFrimleyBlue

Seeing Charlton fans forum and Twitter, they think 8-2 which I agree with… on 13:43 - May 1 by Ryorry

Very worryingly, the young pundit on the EFL show last night tipped us for auto-promotion next season - we need to undo that commentator's curse, pronto!

Fact is though top 2 is the minimal expectation
It's not about our history etc or a right to do so. But our financial output is that of a top 2 side.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024