Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together 23:25 - Apr 30 with 5761 viewsElderGrizzly

To defeat Tory candidates this week

The perfect response too of course

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 02:09 - May 1 with 2950 viewsbournemouthblue

This government really are beyond satire

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 05:24 - May 1 with 2908 viewsChurchman

I’m struggling to understand what the pointless berk is complaining about even if the opposition do have an arrangement as to who will contest where. Firstly, his shower have done it in the past, secondly it’s none of his business and lastly his lot are all going to get turfed out anyway.
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 10:38 - May 1 with 2724 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 05:24 - May 1 by Churchman

I’m struggling to understand what the pointless berk is complaining about even if the opposition do have an arrangement as to who will contest where. Firstly, his shower have done it in the past, secondly it’s none of his business and lastly his lot are all going to get turfed out anyway.

Surely he should be unconcerned, after all people will vote for them on merit anyway in recognition of their fine achievements. Not limited to highest tax burden since the 70’s, complete lack of intervention in the cost of living crisis, COVID policies amounting to fingers in ears, and erm cake.
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 11:30 - May 1 with 2668 viewsBlueBadger

Whenever I see him on the telly I get an irresistible urge to yell 'TEA MARTIN' at him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 12:12 - May 1 with 2622 viewsCaptainAhab

Sounds like he's sh*tting it. Good
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 12:19 - May 1 with 2607 viewsfooters

Starmer must be absolutely terrified. Getting a letter from Oliver Dowden is really quite something. Maybe he'll get it framed.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 12:26 - May 1 with 2597 viewsSomethingBlue

What it does mean, though, is that some chicanery from the newly Tory-run electoral commission is probably in the post. Still, the people of this country voted for dictators and many seem to absolutely love it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 14:25 - May 1 with 2515 viewsHARRY10

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 10:38 - May 1 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Surely he should be unconcerned, after all people will vote for them on merit anyway in recognition of their fine achievements. Not limited to highest tax burden since the 70’s, complete lack of intervention in the cost of living crisis, COVID policies amounting to fingers in ears, and erm cake.

Acrually

"The tax cuts and 5p reduction in fuel duty announced by Chancellor Rishi Sunak on Wednesday will not prevent UK households being hit by the heaviest tax burden since the late 40s, economic experts have warned.

"However aside from some 'willy waving' about the numbers, it is the lies that underpin those figures that should be of concern

The not too bright were herded to the polling booths, with the knowledge that Johnson had told them that there would be NO new taxes if they were elected. Much as he had told them that outside of the EU the government could (and would) cut VAT on energy prices - they haven't.

Billions were lost through fraud and incompetence with PPE and track and trace - while 170,000 have died of COVID. The same incompetence that saw thousands of elderly patients returned to care homes, untested.

"A UK court has ruled that the British government acted unlawfully early in the COVID-19 pandemic by moving elderly patients from hospitals to aged care homes, not considering that people without symptoms could spread the virus."

The PPE shortage was not an unforeseen accident either. In 2010 the NHS was fully up to scratch with PPE, but through government
'decree' allowed to be run down to dangerous levels - an even ignoring the warnings of the CYGNUS exercise.

Voters will go to the polls on Thursday divided.

Those who easily saw through a man, who in both his professional and personal life has been a serial failure, as well as an habitual liar - and knew nothing would change once he entered No. 10.

And those who were willing to suspend rational thought, because a thoroughly dishonest man was voicing their fears (and hatred), and saying not only did he agree but would resolve those fears (and hatred).

By all means vote out this vile and odious bloated blagger, but as long as the beliefs that put him there remain, another will soon replace him. Maybe seeing their lies tested (Brexit) might cause some to question their gullibility. But a similar need to believe in lies as with many Russians, does make you wonder if some people just need to be lied to.

Be it 'master knows best', or 'Ali Snackbar' (elsewhere).
Login to get fewer ads

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:28 - May 1 with 2487 viewstractordownsouth

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 11:30 - May 1 by BlueBadger

Whenever I see him on the telly I get an irresistible urge to yell 'TEA MARTIN' at him.

Dowden and David Frost are the epitome of middle class mediocrity promoted above its ability.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:28 - May 1 with 2488 viewstractordownsouth

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 12:19 - May 1 by footers

Starmer must be absolutely terrified. Getting a letter from Oliver Dowden is really quite something. Maybe he'll get it framed.

He sends them every week and they get progressively more bizarre - must be a right laugh working in KS's office at the moment.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:35 - May 1 with 2440 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:28 - May 1 by tractordownsouth

He sends them every week and they get progressively more bizarre - must be a right laugh working in KS's office at the moment.

Only when there is beer and ginger growler on offer

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:45 - May 1 with 2391 viewsXYZ

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:35 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

Only when there is beer and ginger growler on offer

Base misogyny and whataboutery in the same short sentence.

Classy tory as ever.
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:52 - May 1 with 2375 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:45 - May 1 by XYZ

Base misogyny and whataboutery in the same short sentence.

Classy tory as ever.

I'm having a joke with my good friend Tractordownsouth. People from opposite ends of the political spectrum can do that with each other if they aren't obsessive weirdos.

Now if you were a little more clever you could have accused me of throwing a dead pussy on the table.

But to dress your points. Whatabouttery is when you defend one position by attacking your opponent over something else. I think Dowden is being a massive cry baby over this. The Tories benefited in 2019 under a similar unofficial understanding.

It can’t be misogyny to describe a part of a lady’s body that she has jokingly used herself.

Good to see you stalking me at 3.45 pm rather than am though. But you must try harder.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:13]

Iron Lion Zion

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:02 - May 1 with 2331 viewsReusers_Tash

Don’t have a dog in this fight really as I now live full time in the US but politics aside isn’t what Lab n Libs are doing illegal under the elections act / bill? There always seems to rightly be a lot of criticism when Con MP’s break rules so surely hypocrisy in not criticising KS and the Dems for breaking the law whether you agree with the law or not?
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:03]
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:04 - May 1 with 2319 viewsWhos_blue

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 11:30 - May 1 by BlueBadger

That and "Scum sucking jism monkey"!!!!!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:08 - May 1 with 2313 viewsmutters

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 05:24 - May 1 by Churchman

To try and not propagate misinformation (even though I am sure because I am posting this I am instantly right wing!)....

The Conservatives rejected an electoral pact with the Brexit party if I recall correctly. It was Farages idea to try and remain relevant

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:10 - May 1 with 2304 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:08 - May 1 by mutters

To try and not propagate misinformation (even though I am sure because I am posting this I am instantly right wing!)....

The Conservatives rejected an electoral pact with the Brexit party if I recall correctly. It was Farages idea to try and remain relevant

Officially they did but I’m sure I read there were conversations through back channels to get BP candidates to step aside.

Iron Lion Zion

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:14 - May 1 with 2296 viewsXYZ

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:52 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

I'm having a joke with my good friend Tractordownsouth. People from opposite ends of the political spectrum can do that with each other if they aren't obsessive weirdos.

Now if you were a little more clever you could have accused me of throwing a dead pussy on the table.

But to dress your points. Whatabouttery is when you defend one position by attacking your opponent over something else. I think Dowden is being a massive cry baby over this. The Tories benefited in 2019 under a similar unofficial understanding.

It can’t be misogyny to describe a part of a lady’s body that she has jokingly used herself.

Good to see you stalking me at 3.45 pm rather than am though. But you must try harder.

No you're not. You're posting on a public forum. You dislike of being called out is rather pathetic.

Would your daughters look at that post and be proud of their father?

Typical tory. Being called out for your anachronistic behavior amounts to you being "stalked". "I'm the victim"; whilst misogynisticly putting Angela Rayner down.

Pathetic.
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:28 - May 1 with 2262 viewsXYZ

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 15:52 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

Cool. You no doubt feel it's OK for you edgy white blokes to use the "N" word because some (black) rappers use it?

You'll want an inquiry to wait for next.

Show it to your daughters.

Edit - second response to cover your amended, but undisclosed, edit of your original to alter the message. Cummings would be proud of you.
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:29]
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:43 - May 1 with 2222 viewsmutters

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:10 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

Officially they did but I’m sure I read there were conversations through back channels to get BP candidates to step aside.

I imagine it's the sort of thing that they would do. It probably goes on more than we know.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:47 - May 1 with 2192 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:02 - May 1 by Reusers_Tash

Don’t have a dog in this fight really as I now live full time in the US but politics aside isn’t what Lab n Libs are doing illegal under the elections act / bill? There always seems to rightly be a lot of criticism when Con MP’s break rules so surely hypocrisy in not criticising KS and the Dems for breaking the law whether you agree with the law or not?
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:03]

"isn’t what Lab n Libs are doing illegal under the elections act / bill?"
nope. There's absolutely nothing wrong with election pacts as long as you stick to all the other rules about spending, donations etc. Dowden either doesn't know this when he damn well should, or he does know but is baselessly trying to smear opposition parties.
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 17:02 - May 1 with 2123 viewsmutters

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 16:47 - May 1 by BlueLikeJazz

"isn’t what Lab n Libs are doing illegal under the elections act / bill?"
nope. There's absolutely nothing wrong with election pacts as long as you stick to all the other rules about spending, donations etc. Dowden either doesn't know this when he damn well should, or he does know but is baselessly trying to smear opposition parties.

In fairness I think all parties try and smear/spin each other to gain an electoral advantage. It's just some make it easier than other due to their general ineptitude 😂

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 17:09 - May 1 with 2104 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 17:02 - May 1 by mutters

In fairness I think all parties try and smear/spin each other to gain an electoral advantage. It's just some make it easier than other due to their general ineptitude 😂

sorry, not having that, the lies, disregard for due process and the rule of law, and outright corruption from this government are off the scale. Not everyone does it, and not all politicians are the same.
Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 17:25 - May 1 with 1923 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wait until he finds out that his party has formed coalition governments with not only the LibDems but the DUP as well.

And then when he finds out they also warn people not to vote LibDem because they will then form a coalition with Labour!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oliver Dowden getting upset at Labour and Lib Dems working together on 17:51 - May 1 with 1886 viewsBlueNomad

Coalition 2010
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024