Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's in fourth place? 10:32 - May 1 with 449 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/burns-wins-fans-poty-award-8933464

The EADT article with a list of previous Supporters' Player of the Year award winners refers to the award as 'prestigious' which it clearly is, and well done to Sir Wesley Burns for winning it.

I think we might well pretty much all agree on who the 'best' three Town players on that list are (for me a (very!) early winner, one who has won it twice, and one who has won it four times in no particular order), but who would be your fourth best player on that list?

For me, Taricco, narrowly ahead of two or three of his near contemporaries.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Mick Mills made an interesting comment on Bart the other week… on 10:56 - May 1 with 378 viewsunstableblue

… he was commenting on the improved entertainment under McKenna and how Walton is only rarely called into action, but tends to deliver, but is still not a candidate for player of the year.

He contrasted with Barts three awards and made a great observation - “I never understood how Bart was getting so much action to win POTY when we were supposed to be playing such a defensive and cautious styles” (sic)

I suppose it was the Championship and needs must. But can’t go unnoticed that this seasons average attendance exceeds that of the play-off season!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024