Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon 13:08 - May 1 with 1555 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:14 - May 1 with 1470 viewsBlueBadger

Mixed feelings on this, whilst it IS funny that it's Chelsea that they're doing this to, it's still very much a dick move.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:16 - May 1 with 1454 viewsCoastalblue

It's very hard to ever wish Chelsea to win.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:16 - May 1 with 1453 viewspointofblue

It was going on for 90 minutes without a visit from the police regarding disturbance of the peace?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:19 - May 1 with 1426 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:16 - May 1 by Coastalblue

It's very hard to ever wish Chelsea to win.

I'd rather see Everton go down than Burnley.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:24 - May 1 with 1382 viewspointofblue

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:19 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

I wouldn’t. Players clearly downed tools for Dyche - deserve all they get.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:26 - May 1 with 1375 viewsIllinoisblue

This is excellent; the sort of dastardly behaviour nasty fans of foreign teams would partake in when Melchester Rovers were playing in Europe.

I’m all for this.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:38 - May 1 with 1308 viewsFrimleyBlue

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:26 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

This is excellent; the sort of dastardly behaviour nasty fans of foreign teams would partake in when Melchester Rovers were playing in Europe.

I’m all for this.

Until they realise they have the wrong hotel...

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:41 - May 1 with 1306 viewsIllinoisblue

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:38 - May 1 by FrimleyBlue

Until they realise they have the wrong hotel...

Was just reading the comments; wrong hotel apparently and trying to blame it on Liverpool fans. I would love to see Everton go down.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 16:10 - May 1 with 1015 viewsSitfcB

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:41 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

Was just reading the comments; wrong hotel apparently and trying to blame it on Liverpool fans. I would love to see Everton go down.

Was the correct hotel, there was a video of Chelsea arriving there.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 16:33 - May 1 with 924 viewsKeno

PAHH!!

if that had been Blue Action the hotel and a mile 5 mile radius of the surrounding area would be burnt to the ground and left in stage if complete desolation like Kesgrave**

** allegedly obviously***

*** I dont think Blue Action can be held responsible for the stage of Kesgrave
[Post edited 1 May 2022 16:33]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 19:19 - May 1 with 711 viewsEireannach_gorm

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 13:19 - May 1 by GlasgowBlue

Maybe neither of them, Leeds looking like the most likely now.
Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 19:25 - May 1 with 689 viewsMattinLondon

Another reason to hope Everton get spanked this afternoon on 19:19 - May 1 by Eireannach_gorm

Maybe neither of them, Leeds looking like the most likely now.

Unfortunately I think you’re right. I want Everton to go down - nothing really against them as such - but I want to see a ‘big’ club go down. And unlike Leeds and Newcastle, they don’t have a history of relegation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024