Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns numbers are phenomenal 14:03 - May 1 with 922 viewstractorboy1978

When you consider he doesn't take set pieces.

13 goals, 6 assists. Twine has 20 goals and 13 assists but 6 of the goals have been from direct free kicks. Sure several of those assists will be from corners/free kicks too.

His game is so simple but so hard to to mitigate against for the opposition. We will struggle to get someone equally threatening on the left side but if we can land someone who is even half the threat, it'll make us a nightmare to play against next season.

We were saying in the pub yesterday, that we go into the summer 99% sure he will be here next season, after finishing 11th in L1, shows you where we are as a club at the moment. I can't believe he was playing for Fleetwood for so long!
Burns numbers are phenomenal on 14:07 - May 1 with 887 viewsMillsTash

He’s had a poor season. Should be on 26 goals (if you were the old boy on Radio Suffolk post game yesterday)😂
Burns numbers are phenomenal on 14:32 - May 1 with 821 viewsSteve_M

Yes. I certainly look back upon our defending for his goal for Fleetwood at the end of last season a little more kindly having seen most defences struggle to cope.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burns numbers are phenomenal on 15:10 - May 1 with 732 viewsNthQldITFC

'We will struggle to get someone equally threatening on the left side but if we can land someone who is even half the threat, it'll make us a nightmare to play against next season.'

[cough!] Kyle Edwards [cough!]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Burns numbers are phenomenal on 16:01 - May 1 with 671 viewsWhos_blue

Burns numbers are phenomenal on 14:07 - May 1 by MillsTash

He’s had a poor season. Should be on 26 goals (if you were the old boy on Radio Suffolk post game yesterday)😂

Yeah. I heard that too!!!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Burns numbers are phenomenal on 16:57 - May 1 with 569 viewsBigCommon

His numbers are good. But aside from that, he's just a constant threat. A real thorn to opposing fb/wb, who rarely get the luxury of getting forwards against us, down that flank... If there's one thing defenders hate, its pace.... As a fan, its always great to see a forward player skinning a defender for pace... Classy finish with the outside of his boot yesterday , too... I'd say the only rough edge , that could possibly be smoothed out a bit , at times. Is his decision making on crosses/passes.. I'm being hyper critical here.. And maybe a better CF would make that final ball a little easier for Wes or anyone else.... Sometimes I think, that they just can't keep up with him.. Perhaps why KMc likes someone like KJ up there, just to be up to speed... But I'm nit picking, really.. It's great to see a new signing have such a wonderful first season here. Instant hit with the supporters..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024