Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription 16:47 - May 1 with 726 viewsDubtractor

Just noticed that my special ad free subscription has expired - is this something that you're still OK with doing or would you prefer to park that one now?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 17:24 - May 1 with 658 viewsJ2BLUE

And if it's not something you're ok with, don't worry i've just posted it on the forum for everyone else to see

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 17:27 - May 1 with 649 viewsDubtractor

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 17:24 - May 1 by J2BLUE

And if it's not something you're ok with, don't worry i've just posted it on the forum for everyone else to see

Yeah, there is that, but I'm sure its not too tricky for them to just say no!

Actually don't mind the ads on my laptop, but can be annoying on my phone. I'll live with them if needed though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 18:01 - May 1 with 618 viewsfooters

I tried not to gasp when I saw Naga Munchetty's partner but I really couldn't help it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 18:33 - May 1 with 580 viewsGavTWTD

Yes we're still doing it but not actively advertising it currently. Anyone who wants an adfree twtd can send us £24 to paypal@twtd.co.uk or DM me for bank details.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 22:28 - May 1 with 431 viewsSitfcB

FAO Phil & Gav - TWTD Ad Free Subscription on 18:33 - May 1 by GavTWTD

Yes we're still doing it but not actively advertising it currently. Anyone who wants an adfree twtd can send us £24 to paypal@twtd.co.uk or DM me for bank details.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024