Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what date will the first signing be announced? 17:09 - May 2 with 2264 viewsOwainG1992

I'm going May 26th.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 17:14 - May 2 with 2236 viewsBlueBadger

Never mind that, what time will the first 'comedy' 'the season's been over for x minutes and no signings' post go up?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 17:15 - May 2 with 2228 viewsOwainG1992

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 17:14 - May 2 by BlueBadger

Never mind that, what time will the first 'comedy' 'the season's been over for x minutes and no signings' post go up?

6th May.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 17:28 - May 2 with 2176 viewsJ2BLUE

June 1st.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 18:38 - May 2 with 2038 viewsFrimleyBlue

May 4th

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 18:53 - May 2 with 2002 viewsArnieM

When does the window officially open , coz I reckon it’ll be 3 days after that .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 07:25 - May 3 with 1785 viewsPioneerBlue

10-16 June around the time when the transfer window opens

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 08:19 - May 3 with 1728 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm going for the day the window opens
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 10:25 - May 3 with 1669 viewsArnieM

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 07:25 - May 3 by PioneerBlue

10-16 June around the time when the transfer window opens

Won’t that be about the time Town are in pre season training at Loughborough?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 10:30 - May 3 with 1658 viewsKeno

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 17:14 - May 2 by BlueBadger

someone would have to be a complete idiot to make a post like that

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 10:31 - May 3 with 1656 viewsBiGDonnie

Josh Koroma. 9th May.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 10:34 - May 3 with 1635 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Didn't that go up Sat afternoon?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:08 - May 3 with 1591 viewsmarcus1642

Probably the same week the transfer window opens. Town have a wish list of players they want already, and probably have made some initial bids/ conversations with other clubs already pending.

Obviously Towen will have quite a few players leaving, so watch this space
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:13 - May 3 with 1579 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm guessing earlier than that, although won't be a big name. From what I heard Max Hudson, who has been on trial with the U23s has impressed, so wouldn't surprise me if we got him sorted relatively quickly.
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:18 - May 3 with 1553 viewsmarcus1642

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 10:31 - May 3 by BiGDonnie

Josh Koroma. 9th May.

His contract runs out this summer as well. Not a bad target. Was valued at £2 million at one point.
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:23 - May 3 with 1537 viewsFrimleyBlue

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:13 - May 3 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing earlier than that, although won't be a big name. From what I heard Max Hudson, who has been on trial with the U23s has impressed, so wouldn't surprise me if we got him sorted relatively quickly.

Phil, what ever happened to that random signing from Needham Market.

Waka waka eh eh

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:27 - May 3 with 1527 viewsmarcus1642

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:13 - May 3 by PhilTWTD

The same Max Hudson who is on Man Cities youth books?
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:29 - May 3 with 1515 viewsBiGDonnie

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:18 - May 3 by marcus1642

His contract runs out this summer as well. Not a bad target. Was valued at £2 million at one point.

We've definitely spoken to his representatives. Whether it happens or not, no idea.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:33 - May 3 with 1503 viewsFrimleyBlue

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:29 - May 3 by BiGDonnie

We've definitely spoken to his representatives. Whether it happens or not, no idea.

Hopefully met in person and not online as the answers might be different.

Waka waka eh eh

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:34 - May 3 with 1498 viewsKieran_Knows

7th June.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:40 - May 3 with 1474 viewsmarcus1642

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 11:29 - May 3 by BiGDonnie

He'll be a free agent so he may bide his time. We'll see I suppose. A step down to the third tier would probably suit him, and we pay top end wages too for the third division.
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 12:01 - May 3 with 1417 viewsLeBlue

9th June - Morgan Rogers
So what date will the first signing be announced? on 12:12 - May 3 with 1390 viewsKieran_Knows

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 12:01 - May 3 by LeBlue

9th June - Morgan Rogers

Tried for him late on in January didn't we?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 12:34 - May 3 with 1328 viewsLeBlue

So what date will the first signing be announced? on 12:12 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

Tried for him late on in January didn't we?

Was all a bit of a mess by all accounts - on loan from Man City to Bournemouth, who then didn't name him in their 25 name squad so went back to Manchester. Unfortunately for him, this happened after the transfer window so he couldn't go anywhere else for the latter half of the season.

Bournemouth apparently had a £9m option to buy him, had the loan run its full course to the end of the season.
[Post edited 3 May 2022 12:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024