Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning 08:09 - May 3 with 1154 viewsGuthrum

Port Vale is the only club to have beaten all 91 other clubs in the top four divisions of the current English football league system in a competitive league fixture.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 08:39 - May 3 with 1081 viewsSitfcB

This is our record…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 08:43 - May 3 with 1042 viewsFrimleyBlue

Port vale at home, if memory serves me well, we always banged in 3/4 goals.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 09:21 - May 3 with 965 viewsKeno

Thank the good Lord that is then top the road!!

It would be an open top bus ride, 3 hour look Norfolk special, a huge extension to their 'participation' board and Delia doing a Lady Godiva tribute around the city ring road

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 09:33 - May 3 with 943 viewsElephantintheRoom

The only team to have beaten Ipswich in a European tie at Portman Road as well

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 09:53 - May 3 with 899 viewswoodbridge_blue

The slightest mention of Port Vale always leads me to reminisce about one of the worst ever away days, the infamous 0-5 on New Year's day 1990, in the pouring rain, on an open terrace, with a raging hangover.
Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 10:04 - May 3 with 868 viewsSeablu

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 09:33 - May 3 by ElephantintheRoom

The only team to have beaten Ipswich in a European tie at Portman Road as well

4-2 if I recall correctly, possibly aet.
Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 10:13 - May 3 with 835 viewspointofblue

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 08:43 - May 3 by FrimleyBlue

Port vale at home, if memory serves me well, we always banged in 3/4 goals.

Did they thrash us once in the Anglo Italian Cup?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 11:12 - May 3 with 773 viewsfarkenhell

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 09:53 - May 3 by woodbridge_blue

The slightest mention of Port Vale always leads me to reminisce about one of the worst ever away days, the infamous 0-5 on New Year's day 1990, in the pouring rain, on an open terrace, with a raging hangover.

Problem was, most of the team had a raging hangover as well that day! John Wark has offered a personal apology to any town fan who was there that day.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 14:09 - May 3 with 654 viewsSTYG

Interesting little stat on Wikipesia this morning on 09:53 - May 3 by woodbridge_blue

'Raging hangover'

Which one of the players are you?

It came as no surprise years later to find out that the whole squad was still drunk at kick off, after travelling to Vale Park that day to witness was is probably still the worst town performance I have ever seen.

Yes it absolutely chucked it down too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024