Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those paying for season tickets by DD 14:46 - May 3 with 1195 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is it over 12 months? Or August to May?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 14:47 - May 3 with 1194 viewsZx1988

I think it's 12 months. First payment seems to have come out of my account today for next season.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 14:48 - May 3 with 1188 viewshype313

12 Months

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 14:54 - May 3 with 1148 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Looks like 12 months. First payments for me and my two sons went out today too
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 15:36 - May 3 with 1082 viewscressi

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 14:54 - May 3 by benrhyddingblue

Looks like 12 months. First payments for me and my two sons went out today too

I bought in the 1st phase but haven't heard anything yet
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 16:18 - May 3 with 1029 viewswitchdoctor

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 14:47 - May 3 by Zx1988

I think it's 12 months. First payment seems to have come out of my account today for next season.

mine too…
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 16:28 - May 3 with 1016 viewstextbackup

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 15:36 - May 3 by cressi

I bought in the 1st phase but haven't heard anything yet

You should have had an email to confirm the DD payments, and the schedule for them.

I’d call club if I was you. As a few years back they didn’t take my first payment (admin error) didn’t contact me, I didn’t notice the payment hadn’t been taken… 2 days before season started I called to ask where ST card was…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:40 - May 3 with 959 viewshappybeingblue

it was over 10 months last season first payment was 1st july last payment 1st april
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:44 - May 3 with 943 viewshappybeingblue

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:40 - May 3 by happybeingblue

it was over 10 months last season first payment was 1st july last payment 1st april

although i just checked and i had a first payment come out already today so maybe its been changed to 12 have had no info yet
Login to get fewer ads

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:53 - May 3 with 932 viewsFoD_Blue

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 16:28 - May 3 by textbackup

You should have had an email to confirm the DD payments, and the schedule for them.

I’d call club if I was you. As a few years back they didn’t take my first payment (admin error) didn’t contact me, I didn’t notice the payment hadn’t been taken… 2 days before season started I called to ask where ST card was…

I’ve had no email to confirm the payment schedule, but they did take my first DD payment today.
As long as I get my ticket by the start of the season, it’s all good.
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 19:09 - May 3 with 856 viewscressi

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:53 - May 3 by FoD_Blue

I’ve had no email to confirm the payment schedule, but they did take my first DD payment today.

I will check bank later but hey it is early May so not a major got seat number etc by email so sure will come out OK in the wash
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 20:06 - May 3 with 806 viewsAlanG296

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:53 - May 3 by FoD_Blue

Same for me, I blame the American rip off merchants that Evans lumbered us with for the lack of a payment schedule email.
Those paying for season tickets by DD on 20:08 - May 3 with 799 viewsAlanG296

Those paying for season tickets by DD on 17:44 - May 3 by happybeingblue

although i just checked and i had a first payment come out already today so maybe its been changed to 12 have had no info yet

Going by the amount taken from me by DD today, it's 12 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024