Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. 15:28 - May 3 with 1147 viewsFunge

For what it's worth, I see Barnsley, and whoever doesn't go up out of Weds/ Mackems (so possibly both, although I think Weds will win the whole play-offs) being our big threats next year - I also have an unpleasant feeling that Notlob are gonna be good next year. Playoffs against them would be vile, but, to be honest, if we're in the playoffs, something has obviously gone terribly badly wrong.

Derby will get gutted like we did last summer, this assumes, of course, they don't get even more points deductions, and, indeed, stay solvent. Reasonable chance they go down again. Peterborough will lose Clarke-Harris, I reckon; other than coming here and taking The Station pub, a la budgies, I'm not sure what other threat they pose.

MK, Wycombe, Oxford and particularly Plymouth all get rinsed this summer assuming that neither MK nor Wycombe go up (I think Jephcott from Plymouth and Brannigan from Oxford could potentially come here, Jephcott in particular could be very good). Twine at MK is Premier-bound, I think - he's far too good for this league, and perhaps too good for the Champ. (Texters pointed out earlier that so are Morsy and Celina, which is true, but Morsy is over 30 now, and Celina, I think, will end up back here)

Alofayan at Notlob looks ace, too, but will go to the Champ.

Interesting to see what Pompey and Charlton do, both seem to need a lot of work. Charlton as bad on Saturday as we were at their place. I liked Gilbey and Stockley down there, Stockley seems to have a little bit about him. Pompey will probably drop the Cowleys, then who knows?

The rest are all standard sh1thouse merchants. Accrington are overdue a series of dreadful fortune/ refereeing decisions, although that nob-coat Andy Holt runs them extremely well. Perhaps someone could hack his phone and p1ss Marc Halsey off. Cheltenham are cut from identical cloth.

Would like to see Swindon come up, as we always win there by at least 8 clear goals. Port Vale too, as they are the real team from Stoke.
[Post edited 3 May 2022 15:30]
Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 15:46 - May 3 with 1082 viewscatch74

I think Charlton have just sacked their manager - apparently owner had big ambitions, maybe Curbishley on his way back.
Think we need top two - no risky pay offs, but a final win would be pretty decent end to the season. Maybe Bolton semi, Barnsley final!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:14 - May 3 with 992 viewsFrimleyBlue

Town are going to win the league by 15 points
Norwich finish 10th
Liverpool win the prem
Newcastle qualify for championsleague
Colchester get relegated

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:40 - May 3 with 953 viewsChurchman

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 15:46 - May 3 by catch74

I think Charlton have just sacked their manager - apparently owner had big ambitions, maybe Curbishley on his way back.
Think we need top two - no risky pay offs, but a final win would be pretty decent end to the season. Maybe Bolton semi, Barnsley final!?

Yes, they’ve just given Jackson the boot. Somebody I know who goes doesn’t know whether the owner has big ambitions or is just all mouth and trousers.

The OP is an interesting assessment. Regardless of the suspects mentioned, we should aim for 1st. To build a team with sufficient firepower to leave the rest worrying about 2nd. It’s doable from where we are.
[Post edited 3 May 2022 16:43]
Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:43 - May 3 with 931 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Derby will be a force but not really trouble the top two. Can see them around the play offs.

Portsmouth will keep the Cowleys IMO. They have issues but I expect them to be a little better next season and challenge for a play off place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:49 - May 3 with 918 viewsgiant_stow

Norwich to sell Delia for genetic research for £110.05m
Norwich to go up with 100 points/100 goals
Ipswich to lose first 12 games
Ipswich to sack manager and employ agent Farke in desperate last throw of the dice
Ipswich to get relegated / agent Farke gets a statue in Norwich market.
Norwich qualify for the champions league in 23/24 season
Ipswich to get relegated from the football league in 23/24 season
Norwich to win the Prem in 24/25 season
Norwich to buy Ipswich as feeder club and rename it as Nearly Norwich FC.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:51 - May 3 with 901 viewsSTYG

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:49 - May 3 by giant_stow

Ipswich to sack manager and employ agent Farke in desperate last throw of the dice

'Norwich to buy Ipswich'.

You lot really will do anything to try and get your hands on some proper trophies.

Apart from actually win them ;)
Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:54 - May 3 with 883 viewsJ2BLUE

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:49 - May 3 by giant_stow

I genuinely think you should be banned for at least 48 hours for that utter sh1te.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:54 - May 3 with 877 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:43 - May 3 by J2BLUE

I think Derby will be a force but not really trouble the top two. Can see them around the play offs.

Portsmouth will keep the Cowleys IMO. They have issues but I expect them to be a little better next season and challenge for a play off place.

If Rooney stays and the sale completes I think Derby might well be amongst it next season, not they'll be gutted, think players will stay for Rooney and given the restraints they have had to operate under this year they don't have to make such a big finnancial adjustment

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:55 - May 3 with 867 viewsgiant_stow

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:54 - May 3 by J2BLUE

I genuinely think you should be banned for at least 48 hours for that utter sh1te.

I agree - very distasteful.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:58 - May 3 with 854 viewsPinewoodblue

Taking advantage of the kindness shown, over the years, to a Budgie.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:06 - May 3 with 826 viewsChurchman

Who knows, you might be right Ullaa, but I think you’re over valued Delia. You might have to bung in a couple of Sherry bottles to seal the deal.
Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:25 - May 3 with 755 viewsFixed_It

Pushing your luck now...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:27 - May 3 with 744 viewsIllinoisblue

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:54 - May 3 by BlueandTruesince82

If Rooney stays and the sale completes I think Derby might well be amongst it next season, not they'll be gutted, think players will stay for Rooney and given the restraints they have had to operate under this year they don't have to make such a big finnancial adjustment

I think Derby will either do really well or it will go tits up for them in a bad way. Given their almost new owner is some of crypto guy with question marks over his true wealth I’m thinking the latter is more likely.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:35 - May 3 with 715 viewsgiant_stow

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 16:58 - May 3 by Pinewoodblue

Taking advantage of the kindness shown, over the years, to a Budgie.

Have I gone too far? Apologies.

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:36 - May 3 with 706 viewsgiant_stow

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:06 - May 3 by Churchman

Who knows, you might be right Ullaa, but I think you’re over valued Delia. You might have to bung in a couple of Sherry bottles to seal the deal.

I thought she'd be worth at least that, but fair enough

Next year - some nice early predictions, to make me look stupid. on 17:39 - May 3 with 695 viewsKeno

You won’t win this thread but thanks for participating

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024