Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer moore 20:35 - May 3 with 3479 viewsStu_boy

It's been an incredible few years for him. When we had him I couldn't have foreseen how well he would do after leaving us. When we signed him he had scored 7 goals in 2 seasons for forest green and now he's on the cerge of playing in the premier league
Kieffer moore on 20:43 - May 3 with 3071 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looks like, also, he has scored the goal to put Bournemouth up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Kieffer moore on 20:51 - May 3 with 2977 viewsIllinoisblue

Kieffer moore on 20:43 - May 3 by gainsboroughblue

Looks like, also, he has scored the goal to put Bournemouth up.

Bournemouth bastards

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kieffer moore on 20:57 - May 3 with 2930 viewsStu_boy

Kieffer moore on 20:51 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

Bournemouth bastards

Fully deserved though, the table doesn't lie after 46 games
Kieffer moore on 20:58 - May 3 with 2916 viewsBloomBlue

Kieffer going to the premier league..
Kieffer moore on 20:59 - May 3 with 2901 viewschicoazul

That Mick knew a player eh?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kieffer moore on 21:01 - May 3 with 2881 viewsbluebudgie

Kieffer moore on 20:59 - May 3 by chicoazul

Yeah, he knew him so well he sold him!!
Kieffer moore on 21:05 - May 3 with 2853 viewsStu_boy

Kieffer moore on 21:01 - May 3 by bluebudgie

Yeah, he knew him so well he sold him!!

Considering how much people said about keane selling rhodes for peanuts back in the day i dont recall to many people mention mick letting kieffer go. Consider what both have achieved since leaving think kieffer has achieved more than jordan has
Kieffer moore on 21:41 - May 3 with 2684 viewsJ2BLUE

Kieffer moore on 21:05 - May 3 by Stu_boy

Considering how much people said about keane selling rhodes for peanuts back in the day i dont recall to many people mention mick letting kieffer go. Consider what both have achieved since leaving think kieffer has achieved more than jordan has

Rhodes was Keane's choice.

I think the general view is Evans cashed in on Moore and MM just went along with it and didn't moan because he knew how it was.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer moore on 21:45 - May 3 with 2666 viewsCoastalblue

Kieffer moore on 21:41 - May 3 by J2BLUE

I think the general view is Evans cashed in on Moore and MM just went along with it and didn't moan because he knew how it was.

Coupled with the fact the odd bit of him I saw in his time here he still looked like a non league player. There was some competition in front of him then too wasn't there?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Kieffer moore on 21:49 - May 3 with 2619 viewsjeera

Kieffer moore on 21:45 - May 3 by Coastalblue

Coupled with the fact the odd bit of him I saw in his time here he still looked like a non league player. There was some competition in front of him then too wasn't there?

Quite.

Not many on here rated him at the time hence there weren't too many complaints or fuss when he was let go.

To blame the manager now in hindsight seems a bit off when fans weren't exactly seeing a lot themselves either.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kieffer moore on 21:49 - May 3 with 2634 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieffer moore on 21:41 - May 3 by J2BLUE

Think it was entirely down to MM not wanting a player who might be around the squad moping because he wasn't first choice as he had been during his loan spell.
Kieffer moore on 21:51 - May 3 with 2598 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kieffer moore on 21:49 - May 3 by jeera

Quite.

Not many on here rated him at the time hence there weren't too many complaints or fuss when he was let go.

To blame the manager now in hindsight seems a bit off when fans weren't exactly seeing a lot themselves either.

MM was never going to be still here by the time Moore was good enough for the level we were at either. MM needed players that were ready to play for him when he was managing us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kieffer moore on 21:51 - May 3 with 2618 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieffer moore on 21:45 - May 3 by Coastalblue

After the game at Rotherham the other week Paul Warne said as soon as he saw KM playing against them for us he made up his mind he wanted to sign him. He did have his best half an hour of his Town career there.
Kieffer moore on 22:08 - May 3 with 2476 viewsSwansea_Blue

He has had very little to do with Bournemouth’s season though, as he’s only played 3 or 4 times for them. I watched the game last week when they came down here and drew 3-3 with the Swans. He got 2 goals late on to seal a comeback, but was a very lucky boy to still be on the pitch. Should have been sent off for a clear and deliberate elbow near half time (against Flynn I think).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer moore on 22:19 - May 3 with 2399 viewsjeera

Kieffer moore on 21:51 - May 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

MM was never going to be still here by the time Moore was good enough for the level we were at either. MM needed players that were ready to play for him when he was managing us.

Exactly.

The remit was never to build for the long-term future but to try to find a way to get promoted on a shoestring.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kieffer moore on 23:06 - May 3 with 2247 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kieffer moore on 20:59 - May 3 by chicoazul

No more than anyone else. Take Keane for example (an emotionally unstable headcase with a management career lasting a fraction the length of Mick's). He brought in the following players who all went on to play at a higher level after leaving us:

Damien Delaney
Grant Leadbitter
Liam Rosenior
Daryl Murphy
Conor Hourihane
Andros Townsend
Jake Livermore
Jack Colback

Even Paul Jewell brought in Cresser!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer moore on 23:36 - May 3 with 2142 viewsbournemouthblue

Kieffer moore on 21:05 - May 3 by Stu_boy

I felt we should have got more for him at the time, that was my bigger gripe

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kieffer moore on 23:51 - May 3 with 2108 viewsrickw

When he was here I thought he just looked like Bambi on ice.
I guess at the time we had Murphy who was so strong and powerful, Moore just wasn't at that level.
He's obviously a late bloomer, he'll be 30 by the start of next season

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Kieffer moore on 23:52 - May 3 with 2102 viewshoppy

Kieffer moore on 23:36 - May 3 by bournemouthblue

I felt we should have got more for him at the time, that was my bigger gripe

Presumably we would’ve had a sell-on on him, but how does that work, when his move from us, and all his other subsequent moves since have all been ‘undisclosed’? Surely they have to be disclosed to someone for deals like that to work?
I wonder what the true amount is we’ve got for him so far.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kieffer moore on 05:43 - May 4 with 1922 viewsSchancheITFC

Apparently the senior players at the time didn’t rate Moore at all , so it was player power that saw him move on
Kieffer moore on 09:58 - May 4 with 1535 viewschicoazul

Kieffer moore on 23:06 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

No more than anyone else. Take Keane for example (an emotionally unstable headcase with a management career lasting a fraction the length of Mick's). He brought in the following players who all went on to play at a higher level after leaving us:

Damien Delaney
Grant Leadbitter
Liam Rosenior
Daryl Murphy
Conor Hourihane
Andros Townsend
Jake Livermore
Jack Colback

Even Paul Jewell brought in Cresser!

Many if those players came in from big clubs for big money so it hardly took stunning insight on the managers part, Moore cost £50k or something.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kieffer moore on 10:10 - May 4 with 1516 viewsJ2BLUE

Kieffer moore on 21:49 - May 3 by PhilTWTD

Think it was entirely down to MM not wanting a player who might be around the squad moping because he wasn't first choice as he had been during his loan spell.

Oh right, didn't know what.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieffer moore on 10:21 - May 4 with 1490 viewsStu_boy

Kieffer moore on 09:58 - May 4 by chicoazul

Many if those players came in from big clubs for big money so it hardly took stunning insight on the managers part, Moore cost £50k or something.

Pretty sure we only paid 10k for kieffer and didnt we sell for something like 750k which tbh was a good profit
Kieffer moore on 11:15 - May 4 with 1378 viewsSteve_M

Kieffer moore on 09:58 - May 4 by chicoazul

Hourihan is the one on Keane's part; to think Jewell would rather just sign some past-it midfielders instead.

People blaming MM for releasing Kieffer could also do with recalling some of the views of fans at the time.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kieffer moore on 11:19 - May 4 with 1362 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieffer moore on 10:21 - May 4 by Stu_boy

Pretty sure we only paid 10k for kieffer and didnt we sell for something like 750k which tbh was a good profit

£20k, according to MM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024