Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? 13:20 - May 4 with 1947 viewsmarkchips

Would like to be surprised with a few transfer listed. 11th again was not great.
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:28 - May 4 with 1892 viewsxrayspecs

It could be next week once the League 2 season has finished, we have a number of players out on loan who still have a game to play.

No reason for the conversations not to have happened but could be a consideration.
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:29 - May 4 with 1884 viewsEdmundo

6 already gone:
Loans (Bakinson, Celina, Bonne, Thompson)
Plus Norwood and Carroll.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:43 - May 4 with 1804 viewsPhilTWTD

Still discussions going on, will be in the next couple of days if not today.
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:52 - May 4 with 1733 viewsStu_boy

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:43 - May 4 by PhilTWTD

Still discussions going on, will be in the next couple of days if not today.

Hi phil, with discussions ongoing is this most likely jackson or are we likely to try and retain anyone else who's out of contract?
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:55 - May 4 with 1717 viewshoppy

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:52 - May 4 by Stu_boy

Hi phil, with discussions ongoing is this most likely jackson or are we likely to try and retain anyone else who's out of contract?

Such as Celina, Bakinson - to see if any potential for them to join permanently, if any intention to do so from the club?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:57 - May 4 with 1698 viewsPhilTWTD

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:52 - May 4 by Stu_boy

Not sure on that, but think there will be a few in-contract players who will be told they can move on if offers come in etc.
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:58 - May 4 with 1680 viewsPhilTWTD

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:55 - May 4 by hoppy

Such as Celina, Bakinson - to see if any potential for them to join permanently, if any intention to do so from the club?

If they want any of them those are the conversations which will be taking place.
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:58 - May 4 with 1681 viewsOldFart71

Whoever goes or comes in needs to reflect where we are going as a club. In the past too many players have just been brought in on a whim or to pacify supporters as with ME as owner in his latter years it was always sell a few players, buy one and then claim all the money was gone. Insist on sales of players before any purchases were allowed. How many times did we sell a player at the last minute and then not replace him ? I do believe that despite players like Celina being great to watch we are short of a bit of steel in the team. Norwood put himself about a bit, but truthfully the player we thought he might be he never was. Pigott hasn't really shown much for a 20 goal striker the previous season. Jackson will never be prolific and Bonne whilst having some attributes seems a luxury we can't afford.
Login to get fewer ads

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 14:04 - May 4 with 1614 viewsmarkchips

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:58 - May 4 by OldFart71

Whoever goes or comes in needs to reflect where we are going as a club. In the past too many players have just been brought in on a whim or to pacify supporters as with ME as owner in his latter years it was always sell a few players, buy one and then claim all the money was gone. Insist on sales of players before any purchases were allowed. How many times did we sell a player at the last minute and then not replace him ? I do believe that despite players like Celina being great to watch we are short of a bit of steel in the team. Norwood put himself about a bit, but truthfully the player we thought he might be he never was. Pigott hasn't really shown much for a 20 goal striker the previous season. Jackson will never be prolific and Bonne whilst having some attributes seems a luxury we can't afford.

Spot on, I think they all have to go I am afraid. Celina is the only possibility and he will be a big part of the budget.
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 16:56 - May 4 with 1286 viewsWickets

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 13:29 - May 4 by Edmundo

6 already gone:
Loans (Bakinson, Celina, Bonne, Thompson)
Plus Norwood and Carroll.

I thought we had agreed a price for Bakinson and had him on a sort of try before you buy ? or did i dream that up .
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 17:08 - May 4 with 1226 viewscressi

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 16:56 - May 4 by Wickets

I thought we had agreed a price for Bakinson and had him on a sort of try before you buy ? or did i dream that up .

I don't care if he stays or not to be honest I want players who are a 7 or 8 out of ten every week ie Walton Morsey just to name a couple
I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 17:59 - May 4 with 1083 viewsWickets

I thought we were hearing today about the retained list ? on 17:08 - May 4 by cressi

I don't care if he stays or not to be honest I want players who are a 7 or 8 out of ten every week ie Walton Morsey just to name a couple

That would be great ! But in the real world .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024