Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight 19:30 - May 4 with 3374 viewsIllinoisblue

But really can’t see it happening. For all the talk of Liverpool doing the quadruple, can see City doing a double of premier league and champions league.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 19:38 - May 4 with 2770 viewsFunge

Ideally, Villareal would've won the whole thing. Never mind.

Citeh/ Scousers/ Madrid/ Chelski/ Juve - all the same bunch of greedy scabs, all cheating.

Klopp's teams do play nice football though.
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 20:09 - May 4 with 2697 viewsIllinoisblue

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 19:38 - May 4 by Funge

Citeh/ Scousers/ Madrid/ Chelski/ Juve - all the same bunch of greedy scabs, all cheating.

Villarreal would have been a great story. Feel this is City’s year when, finally, years of financial cheating will pay off for them.

62 - 78 - 81

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 20:15 - May 4 with 2680 viewsJ2BLUE

City are not much better but Perez was the driving force behind the Super League. Until he fooks off I wish Real nothing but failure.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 20:25 - May 4 with 2649 viewsFtnfwest

Plucky little Madrid?
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:30 - May 4 with 2514 viewsVeggie

Nah I want a City v Liverpool final with Liverpool to win.
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:32 - May 4 with 2506 viewsSitfcB

Get in City!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:45 - May 4 with 2465 viewsmutters

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 19:38 - May 4 by Funge

Whats your beef with scousers? My experience is far different from yours. Lovely genuine people, very family oriented.

Never understood why people hate them so much

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:48 - May 4 with 2450 viewsblueislander

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:45 - May 4 by mutters

Whats your beef with scousers? My experience is far different from yours. Lovely genuine people, very family oriented.

You obviously a Town supporter in the early 70s when Liverpool “fans” left a trail of destruction every time they came to Ipswich . Along with Millwall probably the most violent fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:49 - May 4 with 2447 viewsIllinoisblue

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 20:25 - May 4 by Ftnfwest

Plucky little Madrid?

Needs a playoff between Ancelotti’s and Foden’s eyebrows to settle the tie.

62 - 78 - 81

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:49 - May 4 with 2443 viewsSitfcB

Fûcking hells bells.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:50 - May 4 with 2437 viewsBlueandTruesince82

2 -1 Real

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:53 - May 4 with 2413 viewsVic

Gonna get your wish!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:55 - May 4 with 2378 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:49 - May 4 by SitfcB

Fûcking hells bells.

The way the commentators were talking if had to happen!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:55 - May 4 with 2381 viewsblueislander

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:50 - May 4 by BlueandTruesince82

2 -1 Real

Point of order Real Madrid are never called “Real” that is Real Sociedad . Real Madrid are just “Madrid”.
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:56 - May 4 with 2372 viewsIllinoisblue

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:53 - May 4 by Vic

Gonna get your wish!

Football, bloody hell.

62 - 78 - 81

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 22:04 - May 4 with 2277 viewsmutters

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:48 - May 4 by blueislander

You obviously a Town supporter in the early 70s when Liverpool “fans” left a trail of destruction every time they came to Ipswich . Along with Millwall probably the most violent fans.

I didn't know that, remember the Millwall fans being idiots though. Slightly before my time but having lived up in that area for a number of years I can say that they are lovely people. Amazing how a few fans can tarnish a while city/community.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 22:05 - May 4 with 2258 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Courtois toe looks like it may win this.

Hell of a tie though.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 22:06]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 22:38 - May 4 with 2057 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hilariously, Man City could end up completely trophyless this season.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 23:13 - May 4 with 1899 viewsIllinoisblue

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 22:38 - May 4 by gainsboroughblue

Hilariously, Man City could end up completely trophyless this season.

I would love it, love it, if that happens. Reckon they’ll win the league though.

62 - 78 - 81

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 03:31 - May 5 with 1712 viewsgalacticoblue

Galácticos!!! 😎
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 06:38 - May 5 with 1617 viewsSharkey

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 21:45 - May 4 by mutters

I don't have an opinion, but I WAS shocked when I moved to Lancashire for a few years in the 90s to hear people's opinions of Scousers. If anything got nicked it was always 'you can forget about that, it'll be in Liverpool by now', and that was atthe milder end of the spectrum. The worst I heard was from a cop from St Helens ... who of course to me sounded like a Scouser himself.
Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 06:43 - May 5 with 1611 viewsITFCBlues

Fraudiola needs to spend another few hundred million on Haaland this summer, may get the job done then.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 06:45 - May 5 with 1606 viewsKropotkin123

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 23:13 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

I would love it, love it, if that happens. Reckon they’ll win the league though.

Alright Kevin, calm down.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 07:06 - May 5 with 1571 viewsGlasgowBlue

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 23:13 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

I think the manner of last night’s defeat may well knock the stuffing out of them in the league. Newcastle are no pushovers these days.

Pep has a hell of a job to pick this group of players up from the floor.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 07:19 - May 5 with 1555 viewsBarcaBlue

Would love to see Madrid dump City out tonight on 06:43 - May 5 by ITFCBlues

Fraudiola needs to spend another few hundred million on Haaland this summer, may get the job done then.

In what way is Guardiola a fraud? Demonstrably among the top five coaches in the last 15 years. He has his teams playing on the whole an exciting and inovative style. I don't see anything fraudulent in his coaching or are you suggesting that PSG, Chelsea, Madrid, Liverpool etc are relative paupers and his success is just down to budgets?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024