Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theoretical Q: If a Health Sec threatens to shame hospitals for protecting 10:56 - May 5 with 629 viewsRyorry

Patients, is that a) blackmail b) advocating manslaughter or c) merely criminal irresponsibility? Any legal bods about?

Thought this must be a spoof when I first saw it but no, it's more Johnsonian malignancy -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Theoretical Q: If a Health Sec threatens to shame hospitals for protecting on 10:59 - May 5 with 608 viewshomer_123

I'd be happy for him to name and shame the ones that don't so that the public can then target those that have with a campaign to re-instate them.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Theoretical Q: If a Health Sec threatens to shame hospitals for protecting on 11:06 - May 5 with 587 viewsBlueBadger

It's all 3. 'Herd immunity and let's cull the vulnerable' has always been the plan. They've just stopped pretending now.
[Post edited 5 May 2022 11:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Theoretical Q: If a Health Sec threatens to shame hospitals for protecting on 17:49 - May 5 with 433 viewsfactual_blue

A doctor who doesn't put patient safety first should surely be reported to the GMC.

I'm struggling to think of any governments anywhere in the world who since (picks date at random) 1934 have encouraged the culling/euthanasia of the frail or disabled.
[Post edited 5 May 2022 17:50]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024