Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards 16:55 - May 5 with 3697 viewsBLUEBEAT

Especially when a big player comes in…

Poll: W or W

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:01 - May 5 with 3596 viewsPinewoodblue

We have an early leader for the daftest summer transfer rumour.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:02 - May 5 with 3604 viewsNthQldITFC

I liked the tweet below it:

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:08 - May 5 with 3511 viewsBlueBadger

That is so magnificently ridiculous I can't not award an uppie. Which paper will run it as a serious story?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:11 - May 5 with 3470 viewsBlueBadger

Oh man, it gets better!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:13 - May 5 with 3428 viewsIpswich_Crazy

You took the bait then! If you believe that then you will believe anything!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:14 - May 5 with 3414 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:13 - May 5 by Ipswich_Crazy

He's already torn down his Morsy poster and burnt the match worn shirt he bought on ebay

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:25 - May 5 with 3304 viewsSwansea_Blue

FFS, look what we missed out on. If we'd have kept Hurst we too could have been a National League side and bought a player like Morsy.

Clegg OUT!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:48 - May 5 with 3081 viewspointofblue

A disclosed fee? Does that mean we’ll find out how much they’ve paid?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:49 - May 5 with 3061 viewsHighgateBlue

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:11 - May 5 by BlueBadger

Oh man, it gets better!

Promotion is on the looks!

This is some special kind of genius :)
Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:50 - May 5 with 3047 viewsmonty_radio

Borehamwood is where all the stars go:

The Crown; Star Wars; The Shining and many more all filmed at Elstree, Borehamwood. Only a matter of time before Sam booked in there (probably just before they intended to book him). Morsy v Jack Nicholson at his most, maniacal wide-eyed - a tasty prospect.

With a playlist like that Sami will soon discover that the truth is out there regarding the planned uprising of the National League that will ultimately lure all the leaders to Borehamwood to mould them to do their vile bidding. Football, as we know it, will be doomed.

Nice little ground, though, and only 20 mins from London.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 18:08 - May 5 with 2911 viewsCheltenham_Blue

That account was retweeting bitcoin and NFT boll ocks until February then in May it suddenly goes all serious with a Will Keane to Cheltenham Town story.

Whoever this account is, they seem a bit interested in us if I'm honest. It's might even be Frimmers on yet another alias.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 19:26 - May 5 with 2513 viewsVeggie

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:02 - May 5 by NthQldITFC

I liked the tweet below it:

Hang on I thought Norwich had won in Europe the way they go on about it so much? Oh no, silly me, just checked and their greatest ever achievement was getting knocked out in the 2nd round of the UEFA cup by a sub par Bayern side.
Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 19:29 - May 5 with 2479 viewsfooters

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:50 - May 5 by monty_radio

The Crown; Star Wars; The Shining and many more all filmed at Elstree, Borehamwood. Only a matter of time before Sam booked in there (probably just before they intended to book him). Morsy v Jack Nicholson at his most, maniacal wide-eyed - a tasty prospect.

With a playlist like that Sami will soon discover that the truth is out there regarding the planned uprising of the National League that will ultimately lure all the leaders to Borehamwood to mould them to do their vile bidding. Football, as we know it, will be doomed.

The last, and hopefully only, time I was there the lampposts had pictures of Star Wars characters on them.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 20:27 - May 5 with 2223 viewsIllinoisblue

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 18:08 - May 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

That account was retweeting bitcoin and NFT boll ocks until February then in May it suddenly goes all serious with a Will Keane to Cheltenham Town story.

Whoever this account is, they seem a bit interested in us if I'm honest. It's might even be Frimmers on yet another alias.

Any account promoting NFTs should be reported as spam. Sadly I believe our own Wes is or at least was involved in this nonsense.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 20:36 - May 5 with 2168 viewsjontysnut

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:50 - May 5 by monty_radio

I've been. When I went the clubhouse looked like a 1980s East European nightclub.
Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 21:16 - May 5 with 1996 viewsmonty_radio

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 20:36 - May 5 by jontysnut

I've been. When I went the clubhouse looked like a 1980s East European nightclub.

Film set!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 21:19 - May 5 with 1983 viewsBLUEBEAT

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 17:13 - May 5 by Ipswich_Crazy

Poll: W or W

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 21:22 - May 5 with 1961 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Lamest parody account since Harry10
Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 23:40 - May 5 with 1597 viewsRyorry

Morsy to be sold - was always on the cards on 18:08 - May 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Him and all the amazing 53 followers he's acquired since opening the account in Aug 2020 for "all the EFL info" 😂

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024