Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 21:39 - May 6 with 1585 viewsBlue_Order

Ft. The Adicts.

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 00:32 - May 7 with 1416 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Good work this year lads.

Big effort needed next years from ALL fans to get some player chants going. I dont think we actually have any.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 08:16 - May 7 with 1299 viewsMattinLondon

Really well done. Hopefully next season there will be more colour, more chants and more smoke bombs.

On a side note have you as a group noticed a difference to how the newish owners and MA respond to you compared to life under ME?
[Post edited 7 May 2022 8:17]
Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 08:31 - May 7 with 1275 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 08:16 - May 7 by MattinLondon

Really well done. Hopefully next season there will be more colour, more chants and more smoke bombs.

On a side note have you as a group noticed a difference to how the newish owners and MA respond to you compared to life under ME?

Didn't Ashton say that if he hadn't got involved the Mariner tribute wouldn't have happened, as the H&S brigade were trying to stop it? (Assume Stewards)
[Post edited 7 May 2022 8:32]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 09:21 - May 7 with 1215 viewshandslikeplates

Nice work.

We should walk out to The Adicts
Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 11:13 - May 7 with 1090 viewsBrads

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 08:31 - May 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Didn't Ashton say that if he hadn't got involved the Mariner tribute wouldn't have happened, as the H&S brigade were trying to stop it? (Assume Stewards)

Assume that was to do with the banner hanging from the upper north? I was in the upper for that game and noticed club staff with special hooks and PPE vests holding it in place ha. Presumably Ashton sourced those so that the safety officer approved that part of the display. Palace fans were moaning about not being allowed to do something similar so guess fans aren’t allowed to just hold anything from above these days.
Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 11:43 - May 7 with 1060 viewsFunge

This is excellent.

The bridge display was outstanding.
Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 12:14 - May 7 with 1031 viewsSteve_M

Good stuff. Again, the latent support of this club is slowly emerging, results encourage that but so does the work you guys have been doing to improve the atmosphere. And it remains appreciated that Blue Action is inclusive in a way that Section 6 couldn’t manage to do.

As I’m going to bore everyone to death by repeating all Summer, we really need the club to do something next season to cement that support and allow it to grow, 22 years is far too long without a promotion.

Your video shows clips of what that could be like, Oxford away another: everyone in that away end across the generations celebrating Celina’s goal so emphatically was a great moment.

COYFB.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 12:21 - May 7 with 1017 viewscbower

Great stuff. You should be applauded by all Town fans.

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 12:28 - May 7 with 1007 viewsjayessess

Who is the woman on the punk banner?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 14:32 - May 7 with 926 viewsSlambo

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 08:16 - May 7 by MattinLondon

Cheers mate! Yeah, Ashton probably does get it a bit more, but I think the real difference is just a more of a 'can do' attitude at the club now. The club under ME were keen on us as long as they didn't have to be inconvenienced in any way. They could find a million reasons as to why something couldn't happen. We deal directly with Dan Palfrey now, who is really energetic and has a clear brief to help accommodate us...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 14:37 - May 7 with 922 viewsSlambo

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 08:31 - May 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah, that's the one. A particularly egregious example of how shockingly out of control H&S has become - not just in relation to football but in every aspect of British society...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 15:35 - May 7 with 866 viewsFunge

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 14:32 - May 7 by Slambo

Cheers mate! Yeah, Ashton probably does get it a bit more, but I think the real difference is just a more of a 'can do' attitude at the club now. The club under ME were keen on us as long as they didn't have to be inconvenienced in any way. They could find a million reasons as to why something couldn't happen. We deal directly with Dan Palfrey now, who is really energetic and has a clear brief to help accommodate us...

A mate of mine had a query relating to his old man's inability to make games, due to a medical condition.

Palfrey sent him a personal email back; long story short, my mate's parents have (if they can make it) two tickets in the directors' box for a game of their choice next year.

First class stuff, well done Towun.
Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 15:39 - May 7 with 840 viewsLord_Lucan

Blue Action End of Season Video 2021/22 on 09:21 - May 7 by handslikeplates

Nice work.

We should walk out to The Adicts

That's not a bad shout actually, not a bad shout at all.

As an aside, The Adicts are quite popular in West Coast USA. Mate of mine was on business in California and whilst boarding an internal flight at LAX one of the air stewards noticed he was wearing an Adicts tee shirt and bumped him up to business class.

I think Monkey still lives in California as it happens.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024