Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stream account sharing 21:43 - May 6 with 832 viewsRobTheMonk

My friend has shared my Disney+ account for the past couple of years. It renewed near the end of March to which I told my friend the cost - we've always gone 50/50 no problem (full direct debit on my card and he will pay me half) . There's no ongoing financial issues with either of us. He can be a bit tight.

Well he doesn't pay this time, so I mention it again and get a non committal response. Wait another week and say bank transfer or PayPal is fine. No response.

Said I was going to remove him if he didn't want to continue. No response.

Well, its now May, still nothing so I changed the password so we could put Disney+ on our second TV (Disney+ has 4 logins - we had two each, but Madge's sister uses one of ours). With the twins coming home soon, we want a separate kids login.

After about 6 hours I got a reply asking if I still wanted to go halves.

I feel like a bit of an arse for now not wanting to, but on the flip side, gave him ample opportunity to pay up and it stinks that I only got a reply when I changed the password. Now am I the arse hole here?
Stream account sharing on 21:44 - May 6 with 796 viewsCoastalblue

No you're not.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Stream account sharing on 21:48 - May 6 with 778 viewsJ2BLUE

No you're not.

Not that it would excuse his actions but is it possible he could be struggling and only now it's a choice between access and no access that he's been forced to get in touch?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stream account sharing on 21:51 - May 6 with 769 viewsKeno

In this case no you aren’t

Obviously I can’t vouch for any other times

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Stream account sharing on 21:54 - May 6 with 755 viewsjeera

He's taking liberties Rob. Blow him out.

Hope Madge and the newcomers are doing well btw.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Stream account sharing on 21:56 - May 6 with 737 viewsRobTheMonk

Stream account sharing on 21:54 - May 6 by jeera

He's taking liberties Rob. Blow him out.

Hope Madge and the newcomers are doing well btw.

Thanks, mate. Hopefully coming home from the hospital in the next few days. It's been a tough month, but light at the end of the tunnel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024