Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign 22:10 - May 6 with 9369 viewsElderGrizzly

If fined for “beergate”

Assume this is Abbott and Corbyn then based on their comments and tweets the last few days

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 22:39 - May 6 with 3227 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it all Labour can do to shoot themselves in the foot at the worst possible time? Does the in-fighting ever stop?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 22:49 - May 6 with 3187 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hoisted by his own petard if fined.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:04 - May 6 with 3147 viewsMattinLondon

Corbyn and his mates would rather Labour be in opposition than be in power with a more moderate line.

Party politics is utter balls - simply encourages tribal warfare.
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:05 - May 6 with 3152 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 22:49 - May 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hoisted by his own petard if fined.

The media are cretins too of course.

I’d suggest the answer is the one who lost nearly 500 seats
[Post edited 6 May 2022 23:05]
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:06 - May 6 with 3134 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 22:39 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

Is it all Labour can do to shoot themselves in the foot at the worst possible time? Does the in-fighting ever stop?

Agree, this was 2 days before elections

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:08 - May 6 with 3126 viewsTractorWood

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 22:39 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

No. I assume if they do get a clear run he'll propose to nationalise oxygen 3 days before the election like Corbyn did with broadband.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:11 - May 6 with 3109 viewsGlasgowBlue

A fatal mistake calling for Sunak to resign when he was fined. Quite a few commentators who are supporters of Starmer said so at the time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:13 - May 6 with 3108 viewsElderGrizzly

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:05 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

Cretins

Lost 500 seats = Back on track?
Login to get fewer ads

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:18 - May 6 with 3084 viewsSwansea_Blue

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:13 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

Cretins

Pure propaganda as usual. Anyone who buys that crap or pays any attention to it needs their head read. See also the DM. Sadly the Telegraph is going down the pan too. And the Independent has gone as bonkers the other way.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:25 - May 6 with 3034 viewsRyorry

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:05 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

Have just seen the ITV news on +1 - couldn't believe it - worse than the BBC (and with that puerile tw@t anchoring it as an extra negative).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:25 - May 6 with 3030 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn calling it very serious and a huge development.

Wasn’t Corbyn photographed breaking the rule of six at a dinner party during restrictions?

Iron Lion Zion

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:42 - May 6 with 2988 viewsKievthegreat

Ignoring the irony of Corbyn and his gang being "a victim of the right wing press" now delighting in Keir being investigated on the back of a concerted campaign by the same right wing press, the premise is correct. If fined, he has to resign.

Although rather than a gotcha for the Tories to celebrate, it would just highlight further their hypocrisy. You can't delight in Keir resigning while the blonde Orangutan in Downing Street remains.
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 00:34 - May 7 with 2877 viewsXYZ

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:25 - May 6 by GlasgowBlue

Wasn’t Corbyn photographed breaking the rule of six at a dinner party during restrictions?

"I voted Labour"

Tories always lie.
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 06:04 - May 7 with 2654 viewssolomon

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:13 - May 6 by ElderGrizzly

Cretins

It’s the express, a meaningless collection of letters blasted onto pulped trees.,
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 08:55 - May 7 with 2487 viewsDarth_Koont

A man of his decency and integrity will surely lead by example and resign.

Pronouns: He/Him

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:20 - May 7 with 2418 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 08:55 - May 7 by Darth_Koont

A man of his decency and integrity will surely lead by example and resign.

Shouldn’t we wait until after the police investigation has concluded?

Iron Lion Zion

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:21 - May 7 with 2410 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:20 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

No. The sooner, the better.

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:34 - May 7 with 2355 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:21 - May 7 by Darth_Koont

I dint think you’ll get many bites from that. Too obvious.

Iron Lion Zion

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:48 - May 7 with 2313 viewsBeckets

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:21 - May 7 by Darth_Koont

Who specifically would you like to see replace him?
Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:49 - May 7 with 2300 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:34 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

I dint think you’ll get many bites from that. Too obvious.

I already thought that Partygate was a bit of a joke considering we all knew (or should have known) that Boris was an opportunist liar fundamentally lacking in integrity.

Ditto for Starmer and Beergate. Live by the sword of fatuous empty politics, die by it too.

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:52 - May 7 with 2296 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 23:25 - May 6 by GlasgowBlue

But it is 'huge' in terms of the party politics charade as if Starmer is fined he will be toast. As I said elsewhere though if it leads to Burnham taking over it could be a massive lucky break for their electoral chances.

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:55 - May 7 with 2274 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:20 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

Tbf he did call for Johnson to go as soon as the police investigation began.

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:56 - May 7 with 2256 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:48 - May 7 by Beckets

Who specifically would you like to see replace him?

Good question. In the ensuing leadership election it would be whoever stands and shows that they understand the issues in the UK and has solutions.

But after Starmer’s fraudulent leadership campaign that suggested the above, the candidate would need to address that.

All academic anyway because Starmer won’t resign. And even if he did, the power grab of the Labour right means a progressive candidate won’t get on the ballot.

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:56 - May 7 with 2249 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:52 - May 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

But it is 'huge' in terms of the party politics charade as if Starmer is fined he will be toast. As I said elsewhere though if it leads to Burnham taking over it could be a massive lucky break for their electoral chances.

Burnham isn’t a member of Parliament. If Starmer resigns, and by extension Rayner would also have to resign as she was at beergate (after spending a year saying that she wasn’t) so the next leader will have to come from one of the remaining 197 Labour MP’s.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 9:57]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 10:00 - May 7 with 2216 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour ‘figures’ saying Starmer must resign on 09:56 - May 7 by Darth_Koont

Good question. In the ensuing leadership election it would be whoever stands and shows that they understand the issues in the UK and has solutions.

But after Starmer’s fraudulent leadership campaign that suggested the above, the candidate would need to address that.

All academic anyway because Starmer won’t resign. And even if he did, the power grab of the Labour right means a progressive candidate won’t get on the ballot.

Unlike the 2 candidates that go forward to the membership in a Tory leadership election, Labour actually put 4 forward which always ensures a “progressive” candidate is on the ballot.

Last time it was RLB, before her Corbyn, before him Abbot.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 10:03]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024