Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) 16:28 - May 7 with 1051 viewsPinewoodblue

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 16:30 - May 7 with 1035 viewsSitfcB

Impressive stuff, has that ever been done before?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 16:33 - May 7 with 1017 viewsArnieM

That’s him in the team next season then 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 16:34 - May 7 with 1010 viewsNthQldITFC

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 16:30 - May 7 by SitfcB

Impressive stuff, has that ever been done before?

I had no idea that was legal.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 16:38 - May 7 with 980 viewsFrimleyBlue

Doesn't suit our style then. Damn.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 16:48 - May 7 with 963 viewsParisBlue

It'll never catch on

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 17:41 - May 7 with 859 viewsSheffordBlue

As did Tete Yengi. Need to get some of these loan players back to show the first team how it's done...

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 17:43 - May 7 with 853 viewsfranz_tyson

Uggghhhh..... scoring from a corner! Such lack of class. I feel dirty thinking about it. I want my goals walked into the net.
Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 19:17 - May 7 with 741 viewscbower

Never mind. He will soon learn that standing still, hoping a loopy punt of a corner will hit you on the head is the real way to do it.

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 19:51 - May 7 with 697 viewsEireannach_gorm

Ndaba scores for Salford with header from a corner (n/t) on 19:17 - May 7 by cbower

Never mind. He will soon learn that standing still, hoping a loopy punt of a corner will hit you on the head is the real way to do it.

Absolutely, need to get him back training with the team to sort out that deficiency.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024