Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? 18:42 - May 8 with 3655 viewsTresBonne

Very odd post. Posted a video of HIS dog after so genuinely might not even be hacked…

They really are falling apart.
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 19:27 - May 8 with 3343 viewsitfcsuth

He wasn’t hacked. He was followed home by some budgie fans to abuse him.

Hence why he posted that photo of his dog.
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 19:29 - May 8 with 3308 viewsTresBonne

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 19:27 - May 8 by itfcsuth

He wasn’t hacked. He was followed home by some budgie fans to abuse him.

Hence why he posted that photo of his dog.

Terrible from those 'fans' granted, but surely a statement about what happened would be a better choice than a middle finger and tagging the club you play for.
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 19:56 - May 8 with 3079 viewsNthQldITFC

I feel sorry for the bloke if he's been followed home by some nob head fans, but why oh why do people use an enormous string of those fekn 'crying with laughter' emojis after everything they post?
[Post edited 8 May 2022 19:58]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:03 - May 8 with 2977 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Surely the middle finger is aimed at us isn't it? '@Suffolk.'

People are finding some odd takes today.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:19 - May 8 with 2884 viewsSitfcB

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:03 - May 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Surely the middle finger is aimed at us isn't it? '@Suffolk.'

People are finding some odd takes today.

He’s added that in out of spite to the Norwich fans.

‘What a beautiful day’ - being in Suffolk enhances it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:46 - May 8 with 2705 viewsHARRY10

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:19 - May 8 by SitfcB

It pees me off.

They'll come down with lord knows how many million and pick up another x million from flogging off those who dom't want to stick around, and probably have a better squad than most of the other Championship clubs

What is it ? Four league titles since we were relegated from the PL.

And who went up this season ? Two clubs recently relegated. The lesson is, don't spend silly money as so many do and so then lord it over the Championship.

If Leeds come down they will be favourites to go straight back up. Burnley will most likely join the long list of the 'over spenders', but Watford will most likely return.

Lets hope Forest go up.
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:47 - May 8 with 2695 viewsbackwaywhen

Is he joining us on loan next season ….. KM connection anyone ?
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 22:02 - May 8 with 2348 viewspennblue

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:47 - May 8 by backwaywhen

They do have one there that is besties with km, Man Utd loanee I thought

Is this the chap ?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 22:04 - May 8 with 2339 viewspennblue

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:47 - May 8 by backwaywhen

I looked at this a few months back

There is a connection with McKenna but Den Tag may use him

If he is that highly rated I doubt he would drop to league one

But here’s hoping
[Post edited 8 May 2022 22:09]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 04:11 - May 9 with 1782 viewskiwiblue

Perhaps he may be our first signing.....
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 08:25 - May 9 with 1411 viewsSharkey

Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 20:19 - May 8 by SitfcB

The mis-spelling of 'bootiful' has thrown me completely. Is it deliberate?
Norwich’s LB sticking his finger up to the club, literally? on 08:58 - May 9 with 1287 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s made 21 PL appearances for Man U and was highly rated enough that they loaned him to another PL side this season who he’s played most games for, so no, obviously he isn’t going to be loaned to League One next season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024