Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer to resign 15:12 - May 9 with 9411 viewsGlasgowBlue

If he's issued an FPN*.

Very clever and puts the ball back into Johnson's court.

*Durham Police have already said that they do not issue FPN's retrospectively, so he won't need to resign even of found guilty of breaking the lockdown rules.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Starmer to resign on 15:14 - May 9 with 3239 viewsCotty

All fines are retrospective unless you do it right in front of a copper Shirley?
Starmer to resign on 15:21 - May 9 with 3192 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starmer to resign on 15:14 - May 9 by Cotty

All fines are retrospective unless you do it right in front of a copper Shirley?

Yeah. But their policy on covid fines is not to issue fines for historical offenses, such as rom a year or two ago.

When they were asked to look into Cummings trip to Barnard Castle Durham Constabulary said it had a policy against issuing Covid fines retrospectively.

“Durham Constabulary has not taken retrospective action against any other person.”

Iron Lion Zion

Starmer to resign on 15:22 - May 9 with 3194 viewshype313

Win Win for him, after the local elections, he hasn't made the gains he'd hoped in the North and without the Red Wall and Scotland they don't have a chance, he's probably thinking about taking the moral high ground, throw Boris under a bus and go back into the Private Sector.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Starmer to resign on 15:25 - May 9 with 3183 viewsSteve_M

The only thing the Tory party can do at the moment is attempt to get through the next couple of days without any idea what comes after that.

The tame hacks they've been feeding this crap too all weekend might even notice the problem:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Starmer to resign on 15:29 - May 9 with 3152 viewshype313

To be fair to Keir, John Major didn't resign when he ate a Curry during working hours

*Taken from Twitter

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Starmer to resign on 15:31 - May 9 with 3120 viewshomer_123

Starmer to resign on 15:29 - May 9 by hype313

To be fair to Keir, John Major didn't resign when he ate a Curry during working hours

*Taken from Twitter

A mental fecking image I don't need right now.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Starmer to resign on 15:46 - May 9 with 3055 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently a 6 detective team will be working on this for 4-6 weeks - taking party political hat off surely that is just mental and an absolute waste of resource. Surely 2 people for a week can sort it quite easily!

He has no option but to resign if issued an FPN after Rishi comments, and also it will help delineate Labour and the Tories being 'all the same'

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Starmer to resign on 15:48 - May 9 with 3026 viewsWhos_blue

*Taken from Twitter

Take a bow!!!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer to resign on 16:00 - May 9 with 2957 viewsKeno

*Taken from Twitter

He asked for something hot and got a shag in a loo

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Starmer to resign on 16:07 - May 9 with 2928 viewsChrisd

The one thing you are forgetting is that BJ hasn't got a moral compass, so that action by Starmer (if it does happen) will have no impact on our PM whatsoever.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Starmer to resign on 16:11 - May 9 with 2892 viewsSteve_M

Starmer to resign on 16:07 - May 9 by Chrisd

The one thing you are forgetting is that BJ hasn't got a moral compass, so that action by Starmer (if it does happen) will have no impact on our PM whatsoever.

But those Tory MPs who are in seats that become very vulnerable in a general election well understand the impact of this on marginal voters despite a week of partisan hackery.

There's a very good reason Steve Baker has already been vocal about Johnson here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Starmer to resign on 16:18 - May 9 with 2848 viewsMookamoo

Starmer to resign on 16:07 - May 9 by Chrisd

It forces him closer to the edge.

Clearly shows what line the next general election will be fought on. The last was Brexit, the next GE is going to be about Truth.
Starmer to resign on 16:21 - May 9 with 2819 viewsDarth_Koont

Starmer to resign on 16:18 - May 9 by Mookamoo

It forces him closer to the edge.

Clearly shows what line the next general election will be fought on. The last was Brexit, the next GE is going to be about Truth.

That will be fun.

I don’t see the Tories or Labour coming out well from an election campaign based on Truth. Might bring them both down.

Pronouns: He/Him

Starmer to resign on 16:34 - May 9 with 2753 viewsWD19

Starmer to resign on 16:21 - May 9 by Darth_Koont

That will be fun.

I don’t see the Tories or Labour coming out well from an election campaign based on Truth. Might bring them both down.

You think they have got problems, you wait until you see wee Jimmy Krankie trying to stand on that ticket with a straight face.......
Starmer to resign on 16:38 - May 9 with 2729 viewstractordownsouth

Starmer to resign on 15:22 - May 9 by hype313

Win Win for him, after the local elections, he hasn't made the gains he'd hoped in the North and without the Red Wall and Scotland they don't have a chance, he's probably thinking about taking the moral high ground, throw Boris under a bus and go back into the Private Sector.

I saw this earlier, which suggests the red wall performance was actually better than we thought a few days ago.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Starmer to resign on 16:41 - May 9 with 2710 viewsgiant_stow

Starmer to resign on 15:25 - May 9 by Steve_M

The only thing the Tory party can do at the moment is attempt to get through the next couple of days without any idea what comes after that.

The tame hacks they've been feeding this crap too all weekend might even notice the problem:

This was my first thought too - its now a political decision to fine him.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Starmer to resign on 16:41 - May 9 with 2704 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starmer to resign on 16:38 - May 9 by tractordownsouth

I saw this earlier, which suggests the red wall performance was actually better than we thought a few days ago.

Jeremy was less than impressed with the local election results.

Iron Lion Zion

Starmer to resign on 16:43 - May 9 with 2693 viewstractordownsouth

Good strategy to do this. There are only 2 outcomes and they both make Johnson look silly

1) KS receives a FPN and resigns, showing he has the integrity to fall on his sword when Johnson didn't.

2) KS doesn't receive a FPN and it's reinforced that he followed the rules when Johnson didn't.

Starmer to resign on 16:44 - May 9 with 2668 viewstractordownsouth

Starmer to resign on 16:41 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

He was also claiming his losing the whip was the reason for the boroughs Labour lost.

Starmer to resign on 16:46 - May 9 with 2618 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starmer to resign on 16:41 - May 9 by giant_stow

This was my first thought too - its now a political decision to fine him.

As I said. Very clever.

Iron Lion Zion

Starmer to resign on 16:51 - May 9 with 2584 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Starmer to resign on 16:41 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

I like the way he says Labour didn’t gain many seats in net terms, and then goes on to say the results were not as good as 2018 despite Labour making a larger net gain in councillors and councils this time than in 2018…
[Post edited 9 May 2022 16:51]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Starmer to resign on 16:59 - May 9 with 2532 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starmer to resign on 15:25 - May 9 by Steve_M

It's very interesting to see Beth Rigby become to Starmer what people perceived Laura Kuenssberg be for Johnson.

Iron Lion Zion

Starmer to resign on 17:11 - May 9 with 2487 viewsMookamoo

Starmer to resign on 16:46 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

As I said. Very clever.

Also, the Durham Constabulary will now have to be very very sure of their investigation before they throw a former DPP under the bus.
Starmer to resign on 17:14 - May 9 with 2482 viewsgiant_stow

Starmer to resign on 16:59 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

It's very interesting to see Beth Rigby become to Starmer what people perceived Laura Kuenssberg be for Johnson.

Just btw, has anyone glanced over at Dan hodges on twitter re this stuff? He's seems to have slightly lost it / gone all fighty.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Starmer to resign on 17:15 - May 9 with 2474 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Not so sure, it just looks like he's pulled a lawyer trick and dove through a loop hole. See what the PoPo say but if he's found in breach fine or no fine isn't going to make a difference.

If anyone else were in his place they would have made same song and dance about Boris so you can't blame them but having gone on about it so much Durhamgate was always going to make them look silly esp after the Raynor denials which let's face it they know full we she was there.... He's might save his job with his loophole statement but they shadow of lawyer BS won't do him any favours.

He's got form to hasn't he, when he hit that cyclist

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024