Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview 22:00 - May 10 with 4302 viewsCheltenham_Blue

makes me think we might already have a signing in place.

Asked about when the new kit might come out.

"Imminently, I think we've got a stream of really good, positive stories to come out, erm, around kit, again, more infrastructure projects. We're in a transfer window, that information and knowledge will start to come out."

Out of contract deal done maybe? Sounds plausible.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:09 - May 10 with 3639 viewsSheffordBlue

I thought the same. Either that or he just basing it off his experience of when the first deals typically get done

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:15 - May 10 with 3547 viewsfooters

It had better be Celina.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:20 - May 10 with 3494 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:15 - May 10 by footers

It had better be Celina.

Nick Powell. Definite Info.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:21 - May 10 with 3488 viewsrgp1

Gio?
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:42 - May 10 with 3310 viewsKeno

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:21 - May 10 by rgp1

Gio?

Batistuta!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:55 - May 10 with 3227 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Bakinson would be the most obvious candidate surely?
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:02 - May 10 with 3186 viewsrgp1

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:42 - May 10 by Keno

Batistuta!!!

Kachloul
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:15 - May 10 with 3119 viewscatch74

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:55 - May 10 by Matt_Netherlands

Bakinson would be the most obvious candidate surely?

Maybe Jackson extension, would be the least exciting but keen to see how he gets on.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:28 - May 10 with 3050 viewsChurchman

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:42 - May 10 by Keno

Batistuta!!!

The Lazio pre season friendly with Ian Crook deciding ITFC is the club for him at last.

Ok, he’s 59 but he could still ‘do a job’ and I’m sure would manage more appearances than Jack Wilshere.
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:28 - May 10 with 3060 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Well done TT, fantastic and very good podcast.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 23:46]
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 01:48 - May 11 with 2831 viewsIllinoisblue

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:15 - May 10 by catch74

Maybe Jackson extension, would be the least exciting but keen to see how he gets on.

Imagine if in our new era of (relative) wealth, it’s Jackson from the Hurst era five years ago that finally gets us out of League 1. Would be the perfect end to the banter era.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 08:37 - May 11 with 2236 viewsMenton

Yes, good interview. How refreshing it is to have someone in charge whose first thought when they wake up in the morning is ITFC. I’ll tell you what, though, I wouldn’t want to work for him. You’d be getting 2am phone calls I reckon.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 08:51 - May 11 with 2148 viewsBlueandTruesince82

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:02 - May 10 by rgp1

Kachloul

It's obvious that we have finally got the Kevin Phillips deal over the line

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:02 - May 11 with 2093 viewstextbackup

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 08:37 - May 11 by Menton

Yes, good interview. How refreshing it is to have someone in charge whose first thought when they wake up in the morning is ITFC. I’ll tell you what, though, I wouldn’t want to work for him. You’d be getting 2am phone calls I reckon.

i thought the same, you'd be sat at desk in puddle of own piss, worried to get up and go to the toilet as he'd demand so much from you.

.as a fan looking in, that brilliant though

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:09 - May 11 with 2035 viewshype313

Thought the guys asked some decent, probing questions, especially off the bat regarding the finish and the number of players signed.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:10 - May 11 with 2035 viewsElderGrizzly

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:02 - May 11 by textbackup

i thought the same, you'd be sat at desk in puddle of own piss, worried to get up and go to the toilet as he'd demand so much from you.

.as a fan looking in, that brilliant though

That style works, as long as the other guy is also soiling himself at this desk.

When the 'demanding boss' is sat drinking coffee all day, while you are slogging away it becomes another matter.
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:10 - May 11 with 2028 viewsBlueBlood90

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:28 - May 10 by Churchman

The Lazio pre season friendly with Ian Crook deciding ITFC is the club for him at last.

Ok, he’s 59 but he could still ‘do a job’ and I’m sure would manage more appearances than Jack Wilshere.

59 year old Ian Crook replacing Tom Carroll sounds like a good deal for us

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:12 - May 11 with 2017 viewsKieran_Knows

We missed out on Joe Iredale, as he's joined Bolton.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:13 - May 11 with 2012 viewslazyblue

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 23:02 - May 10 by rgp1

Kachloul

Kachloul, the start of where it all went wrong .
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:17 - May 11 with 1963 viewsportmanking

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:12 - May 11 by Kieran_Knows

That's a big blow if that's a genuine nugget. He'd have been a really solid LB option.
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:18 - May 11 with 1954 viewswkj

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 22:20 - May 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Nick Powell. Definite Info.

I have connections with Nick Powell... based on that, all I can say is that I hope not.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:18 - May 11 with 1962 viewstextbackup

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:10 - May 11 by ElderGrizzly

That style works, as long as the other guy is also soiling himself at this desk.

When the 'demanding boss' is sat drinking coffee all day, while you are slogging away it becomes another matter.

i currently have a boss like that, feet up, on his phone, handing out orders.....

needless to say its going reallllllllly well lololol... but has been picked up by multiple others in the team, as well as senior management. cant wait for his annual review in a couple of weeks

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:22 - May 11 with 1917 viewstextbackup

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:12 - May 11 by Kieran_Knows

we've missed out, to Bolton.....?

might get a refund on my ST now

seen a few people on twit saying about a lad at plymouth that has rejected a new contract there? cant think of his name tho

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:24 - May 11 with 1892 viewsportmanking

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:22 - May 11 by textbackup

seen a few people on twit saying about a lad at plymouth that has rejected a new contract there? cant think of his name tho

Panutche Camara. Midfield powerhouse. He'd be a fantastic signing and - no disrespect to Bakinson - a big upgrade to play alongside Morsy.
No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:28 - May 11 with 1858 viewsabracaDOBRA_

No fan of TT but the Ashton interview on 09:22 - May 11 by textbackup

Reckon he'd have been offered first choice at bolton and back up here, can't lie ive never heard of him either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024