Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) 11:34 - May 11 with 752 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/michael-gove-s-latest-interview-is-

Possibly not a well man.
[Post edited 11 May 2022 11:37]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 11:39 - May 11 with 700 viewsSouperJim

Good god. Clearly feeling the strain.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 11:43 - May 11 with 683 viewsgiant_stow

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 11:39 - May 11 by SouperJim

Good god. Clearly feeling the strain.

Pretty odd innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 11:47 - May 11 with 664 viewsSouperJim

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 11:43 - May 11 by giant_stow

Pretty odd innit.

I mean Gove is fairly odd in general, but to go from "hasn't got a scooby" to various odd voices live on bbc breakfast, this is not the behaviour of someone in a settled frame of mind...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 12:37 - May 11 with 578 viewsmarchy

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 11:47 - May 11 by SouperJim

I mean Gove is fairly odd in general, but to go from "hasn't got a scooby" to various odd voices live on bbc breakfast, this is not the behaviour of someone in a settled frame of mind...

Or he's been dared to get certain phrases in his live BBC interview and doesn't take his job seriously enough not to. We can't rule either out. What a government.
Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 12:47 - May 11 with 555 viewstractordownsouth

Obviously it’s a shame that Brexit has reduced trade with Europe but at least we’re still able to import from Colombia.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 13:13 - May 11 with 515 viewsOldsmoker

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 12:47 - May 11 by tractordownsouth

Obviously it’s a shame that Brexit has reduced trade with Europe but at least we’re still able to import from Colombia.

So that's why the Tories don't want custom checks for stuff coming from the EU. They think that if marching powder from Columbia avoids custom checks then why can't everything else.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 14:23 - May 11 with 444 viewsWhos_blue

Michael Gove (in case nobody's already posted) on 12:37 - May 11 by marchy

Or he's been dared to get certain phrases in his live BBC interview and doesn't take his job seriously enough not to. We can't rule either out. What a government.

Penny Mourdaunt did this a few years back.

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/30/minister-satisfies-sailor-friends-by-getting-ck-s

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024