Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton interview with TT 12:20 - May 11 with 1796 viewsBobbychase

I have nothing against their podcast per se, but don't have time today to watch the whole thing. Does he say anything earth-shattering

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Ashton interview with TT on 12:37 - May 11 with 1697 viewstextbackup

special football club
working hard
loads to do

same as most of the other interviews. but its nice to hear he heads a team to take us forwards

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ashton interview with TT on 12:42 - May 11 with 1656 viewsBseaBlue

Ashton interview with TT on 12:37 - May 11 by textbackup

special football club
working hard
loads to do

same as most of the other interviews. but its nice to hear he heads a team to take us forwards

Mentioned a couple of exclusives with the Director of Venue and Marketing Director coming in although I think someone had put that on here already. Idea is that they want the stadium operating 24/7 to increase revenue.

Also confirmed that the recruitment team are the ones identfying players with KMac's sign off and not him! (although most of us knew that anyway)
Ashton interview with TT on 12:46 - May 11 with 1641 viewsSitfcB

Ashton interview with TT on 12:42 - May 11 by BseaBlue

Mentioned a couple of exclusives with the Director of Venue and Marketing Director coming in although I think someone had put that on here already. Idea is that they want the stadium operating 24/7 to increase revenue.

Also confirmed that the recruitment team are the ones identfying players with KMac's sign off and not him! (although most of us knew that anyway)

Director of venue wasn’t an exclusive, frimmers revealed that on here the other week
[Post edited 11 May 2022 12:46]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ashton interview with TT on 12:50 - May 11 with 1602 viewstextbackup

Ashton interview with TT on 12:42 - May 11 by BseaBlue

i like the bit about theres no plan to the stadium, bits bolted on here and there with no flow to it.

would love to see MA vision in his brain if he was starting a football club from scratch, building a stadium etc, how he'd do it all. been in this game a long time, he must have an idea of what he believes is perfect

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ashton interview with TT on 12:57 - May 11 with 1570 viewsSitfcB

Demolishing Cobbold Stand next summer.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ashton interview with TT on 12:58 - May 11 with 1550 viewsJ2BLUE

Ashton interview with TT on 12:57 - May 11 by SitfcB

Demolishing Cobbold Stand next summer.

Not a great idea with that being the start of our promotion to the Prem campaign.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ashton interview with TT on 12:58 - May 11 with 1559 viewsitfcjoe

No - same as other pods really where he just gets his message across re how much to do, how much been done, how supportive owners are how hard theya re working.

Guess one bit of newer info is that head of venue appointed and will be looking to turn PR into a 365 day a year venue.

It's well worth a listen, but it isn't going to matter if you do it today or next week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ashton interview with TT on 16:22 - May 11 with 1173 viewsVeggie

I can’t bare to give them a viewing. Was Cruncher a tit by any chance?
Login to get fewer ads

Ashton interview with TT on 16:52 - May 11 with 1123 viewsSTYG

Ashton interview with TT on 16:22 - May 11 by Veggie

I can’t bare to give them a viewing. Was Cruncher a tit by any chance?

I enjoyed the Ashton element of the thing and always like hearing about plans for the club but surely the three presenters can come up with a system where every time he speaks they don't all ask a question at the same time and talk over each other.

In that respect I found the Cruncher guy to just talk loudest so he got his question in. Very jarring after the first 20 times.
Ashton interview with TT on 23:14 - May 11 with 837 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Ashton interview with TT on 16:52 - May 11 by STYG

I enjoyed the Ashton element of the thing and always like hearing about plans for the club but surely the three presenters can come up with a system where every time he speaks they don't all ask a question at the same time and talk over each other.

In that respect I found the Cruncher guy to just talk loudest so he got his question in. Very jarring after the first 20 times.

Hearing Ashton speak was good.
No real news though other than little bits mentioned.

Clear the TT guys hadn’t really prepared in terms of scripting questions and deciding who should speak / ask at what time. Other podcasts much more professional.
They must have an audience though I assume as otherwise why would Ashton bother

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024